List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"I believe at some stage he will look to get back home. He's a Hampton boy."
- probably go to St Kilda like Stocker

He did support the Saints...

Got nice balance, good hands and has a great kick. Very effective attacking defender/winger that can do a job both ends.

Reminds me a lot of a young Sam Docherty.

I'd be willing to trade this year or next year's first for him, but I do worry that he'd be looking for a big pay day. Hopefully Vossy/Ebert/Orazio have the connection and he's willing to take unders to chase success.
yep, it would be all about how many $ he is wanting. Being contracted he would be very tough to get over the line imo.

I honestly don't think anyone is sure one way or another. He has rare skills but also in a long way off in basic stuff

I can't peg him at all. TBH I am not sure the clubs knows. I've heard mixed comments

I have heard people say he's another Troy Menzel and others say he could be a JUH.

Only thing I do know for sure is they nursed him through pre season because of injury history and have been building him up where he is now 100%

I want to see him with a full pre season and even playing practice games at senior level before assessing
You can already see Moir's immense levels of talent at VFL level without setting the world on fire yet.

Totally agree that another full pre season will give him the platform to launch into the 2025 season.

I also reckon that once he's finally thrust into cauldron of AFL, he's the type who's game could easily go to the next level with the faster pace - almost like 'kick starting' him into the next gear from the slower pace of VFL.

You can already see Moir's immense levels of talent at VFL level without setting the world on fire yet.

Totally agree that another full pre season will give him the platform to launch into the 2025 season.

I also reckon that once he's finally thrust into cauldron of AFL, he's the type who's game could easily go to the next level with the faster pace - almost like 'kick starting' him into the next gear from the slower pace of VFL.
Yep, I'm not sure why all the negative talk about him. Guy will be a very very good AFL player. I see it way more with him than Billy Wilson who looks miles away from the midfielder we were sold he would be.

Hope you're right. I honestly don't know

Yep, I'm not sure why all the negative talk about him. Guy will be a very very good AFL player. I see it way more with him than Billy Wilson who looks miles away from the midfielder we were sold he would be.
I'm still a little confused about Billy. At U18 level, he was good across half back, but really blossomed during the back half of the year when he was moved into the midfield - almost like the shackles had been released.

On draft night, Austin said emphatically that "he'll be training with the midfielders during the pre season" - yet he's basically played the whole year across half back.

Possibly they're transitioning him from junior to senior football in a position where he can meet the ball - or more likely giving his body time to fill out before putting him in the engine room. Either way, his pace in the midfield would give us that point of difference we currently lack.

He's had a bit of an interrupted first year at the club through injury and illness - but similar to Ashton, another full pre season will give him the platform to launch into the 2025 season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bergman would be nice to play some wing and half back (our half backs are our oldest line) but I want us to target Harry Edwards. He’s exactly what we need for our defence to partner Weitering.

Those who don't rate Owies.
what about a Martin + 1st for Fremantles first? or their first rnd pick from Port.
this would give us an upgraded first rnd plus a list spot. Berry may be available at that point.
well as much as I hope we win it all, Freo are above us on the ladder and there's no guarantee we finish ahead of Port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back