List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm of the belief that we need a list restructure. I think if we finish top 8 but don't win the gf, try again next year. If by 2025 we still can't reach top 4, time to trade out a bunch of players and bring in more speed.

If we lose Binns (apparently has a lot of interest) I’m going to throw up

Carroll OOC and has interest out West, more comfortable losing him but would rather retain both

Well it’s time to go all in for next year with the list the way it currently is. We are close but hopefully we can patch up a few holes this off season especially with the cap going up in 2025.

I tend to think that our strategy going into this off season 6 weeks ago may have changed. Reason for my thinking is re losing the inside 50 count. Now there’s more factors that make up moving the ball forward and creating inside 50 entries more than just the midfield but I think Voss will see we currently have a problem that needs to be fixed.
  • last week we lost inside 50s vs Port by 11
  • vs North lost by 3
  • vs Dogs lost by 9
  • vs gws lost by 10

Now it’s evidently clear to all and I’m sure the club are aware of this but we lack pace in the midfield and imo we are lacking an extra very good midfielder. Cerra has hit a bad patch but to me, too much is being left to Cripps and Walsh and they both look really tired.

Definitely must chase a mid this off season and maybe Bergman is the guy with promised midfield minutes?

Clearly a key back is a requirement as is another forward who can play midfield minutes.

Next years picks must be on the table especially now being able to trade 2 years in advance.

My 3 that’s I’m hoping we can pluck are: Miles Bergman, Harry Edwards and Conor Stone. These 3 would make a huge difference to our club.

I'm of the belief that we need a list restructure. I think if we finish top 8 but don't win the gf, try again next year. If by 2025 we still can't reach top 4, time to trade out a bunch of players and bring in more speed.
Theres been a bit of speed added recently to the list. Who knows how long before the MC trust them enough for a senior game though.

Well it’s time to go all in for next year with the list the way it currently is. We are close but hopefully we can patch up a few holes this off season especially with the cap going up in 2025.

I tend to think that our strategy going into this off season 6 weeks ago may have changed. Reason for my thinking is re losing the inside 50 count. Now there’s more factors that make up moving the ball forward and creating inside 50 entries more than just the midfield but I think Voss will see we currently have a problem that needs to be fixed.
  • last week we lost inside 50s vs Port by 11
  • vs North lost by 3
  • vs Dogs lost by 9
  • vs gws lost by 10

Now it’s evidently clear to all and I’m sure the club are aware of this but we lack pace in the midfield and imo we are lacking an extra very good midfielder. Cerra has hit a bad patch but to me, too much is being left to Cripps and Walsh and they both look really tired.

Definitely must chase a mid this off season and maybe Bergman is the guy with promised midfield minutes?

Clearly a key back is a requirement as is another forward who can play midfield minutes.

Next years picks must be on the table especially now being able to trade 2 years in advance.

My 3 that’s I’m hoping we can pluck are: Miles Bergman, Harry Edwards and Conor Stone. These 3 would make a huge difference to our club.
I would love Barass

Instantly makes up our deficiencies defensively

Campos, nothing negative. Walker, yes
If I'm reading it right we can use the points that we stockpiled if required for the Campos and still get a 20% discount.

Come Walker time we will get a minimum 10% discount (still to be determined - my guess is that 1st rounders will be 10% and 2nd rounders down 20%) and you won't be able to continually trade down to get multiple rubnish picks to use ( like the Suns did last year).

It's actually not too bad actually, pretty much common sense. It's just that we don't get to game the system like others have.if Cody is good though we will still get a gun footballer whilst (hopefully) still near the top of the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back