List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly unlikely that he gets bid on at 1 even if he's the best player. Clubs want to show their first draft pick that they rated him as the best player not a consolation prize. Also the number #1 pick gets a $10k or $20k NAB portfolio so the club chosing first doesn't want that to go to a player from another club.

Also worth remembering that you can trade draft picks from 2 years in advance by then.
Guess Adelaide didn’t get the memo when they had pick 1

I miss barass 😔
Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

You watch clubs trying to offload future picks for this draft, and or wanting to use them in a trade

Jack Ison becomes easier to secure

On Jack Ison, why is he in the Oakleigh Chargers setup and in our NGA?

Does he travel to that area for school or something? See his junior club is in the YJFL

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With every week he misses Durdin gets better and better. Problem is he is midfielder, not a small forward.

Owies only leaves if we can land a top notch replacement from another club.

I don’t think Moir is going to make it. I’d be ok trading him and a future first for Rachele. Then we could trade Owies.
So durds is suddenly a midfielder and Moir isn't going to make it.... Right.....

Share the good stuff next time.

I stand corrected. In my defence the topic was father sons but that's semantics.

Both Ashcroft and Daicos both should have been bid on at #1.
100% should’ve been but with out looking back at trades done during trade week. I’m pretty sure Brisbane and Collingwood made trades with teams that had the top picks. Without doubt an agreement was made not to bid on them

Marchbank and Cunningham both done for the year and presumably in blue.
Tonight will be really interesting for Martin. Another injury and well have 3 list spots at year end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 games a season is not worth keeping no matter how talented he is
If we are trying to win a premiership he will have more of an impact then pick 74 who we replace him with.
If you are going to take a risk then he is the player to do it with because he has more talent on his little finger then about 4 other forwards who would be playing.

If we are trying to win a premiership he will have more of an impact then pick 74 who we replace him with.
If you are going to take a risk then he is the player to do it with because he has more talent on his little finger then about 4 other forwards who would be playing.
I don't disagree with ur point, but unless every other one of those injury prone players is buggered off I wouldn't be getting near a contract for Martin.

Cerra 3 major hamstrings in a season is a massive concern now also

Unless we have a replacement to trade in we need to try and keep Martin, he is sooo much better then anything else we have
He's a tease, isn't he?

Of our perpetually injured he's the only one I'd keep too.

With Jack silvagni back next year I think we can probably carry Martin but his ACL has exposed that lack of depth badly

He's a tease, isn't he?

Of our perpetually injured he's the only one I'd keep too.

With Jack silvagni back next year I think we can probably carry Martin but his ACL has exposed that lack of depth badly
Jsos is back next year. If we get J Gov (or a semi competent key defender over 195cms) and O’Farrell (for the future) then Kemp can play forward. Keep Owies unless we can somehow extricate Rachele out of Adelaide (Moir and our first?). No need for Martin which is good because he simply cannot be relied on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back