List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

If there's no Trac action then I'm still content on trying to get something along the lines of this

Travaglia Weitering Saad
Newman Aleer Docherty
Acres Cripps O.Hollands
Berry Curnow Fogarty
Rosas McKay Kemp
Dekoning Walsh Cowan

Williams E.Hollands McGovern Cerra

Owies > 2nd/3rd
Hewett/Kennedy > 2nd
JCarroll > 3rd
JMartin > 3rd/4th

2024 1st - Joe Berry
2025 1st - Leek Aleer
2024 2nd + Owies pick + Ken/Hew pick - Travaglia
JCarroll pick - Malcolm Rosas

Back in the development of Ollie, Elijah, Wilson, Moir, Cowan etc while getting some elite modern game suited talents in the door too.
Are you cutting it fine with this, if the club is recruiting the twins?

Are you cutting it fine with this, if the club is recruiting the twins?
The 3rds and 4ths will be enough to get them across no issues imo. Don't think Ben goes top 30 and Lucas looks more like a 40s-rookie pick. Which means his value is bare minimum in terms of points

The 3rds and 4ths will be enough to get them across no issues imo. Don't think Ben goes top 30 and Lucas looks more like a 40s-rookie pick. Which means his value is bare minimum in terms of points
You have four additions in your team plus the two boys, plus an upgrade for Boyd. You will need to trade out more than one of our mids to find seven main list spots.

You have four additions in your team plus the two boys, plus an upgrade for Boyd. You will need to trade out more than one of our mids to find seven main list spots.
Think most are in relative consensus on our delistings this year:
Cunners, Marchbank, Akuei, S.Durdin, M.Carroll*

Then my hypothetical trades:
Martin, Owies, Hewett/Kennedy, J.Carroll

MIrkov I'd keep based on what I saw end of year but wouldn't be surprised if he was delisted and rookied or something

Fantasia could just as easily be delisted but think Voss will want to keep him

Should be plenty of names to move on from if we need list spots

Think most are in relative consensus on our delistings this year:
Cunners, Marchbank, Akuei, S.Durdin, M.Carroll*

Then my hypothetical trades:
Martin, Owies, Hewett/Kennedy, J.Carroll

MIrkov I'd keep based on what I saw end of year but wouldn't be surprised if he was delisted and rookied or something

Fantasia could just as easily be delisted but think Voss will want to keep him

Should be plenty of names to move on from if we need list spots
Mirkov IS a rookie. As are Akuei, Durdin and M.Carroll

Mirkov IS a rookie. As are Akuei, Durdin and M.Carroll
Thanks for that, so Cunners, Marchbank, Martin, Owies, Hew/Ken, JCarroll is 6. Add Orazio to that mix and problem solved no?

I feel like I remember seeing something about being allowed to extend rookies for an extra year or two recently too? I'm sure we could shuffle some players around to make it work

Thanks for that, so Cunners, Marchbank, Martin, Owies, Hew/Ken, JCarroll is 6. Add Orazio to that mix and problem solved no?

I feel like I remember seeing something about being allowed to extend rookies for an extra year or two recently too? I'm sure we could shuffle some players around to make it work
Fantasia signed a 2 year deal

Wouldnt be the first time a players been paid out with a year to go

Between Durdin, Owies, Motlop and him id probably save myself his $150000 contract in smashed TV remotes not having watch them fumble the ball every time they get near it
Fantasia is Voss's love child..You really are clutchng at straws..šŸ¤£

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope not. A very very good draft to be stocking up in, some real quality deep into the early 30s
Sameā€¦ Though if weā€™re only taking the four picks thatā€™s likely how it will pan outā€¦

Weā€™ve committed to the 2x Campos and upgrading Boyd.

I'm (hopefully not naively) giving Motlop and Durdin an out this season due to injury disruptions. Really need a big season from the both of them in 25'. Owies has had a pretty good season but plays more like a third tall than a small forward.
For me, Owies plays similar to Elliot of collingwood. just without the high flying marks.

I am probably in the minority here but Fantasia does one thing that I love, he lowers his eyes when kicking into the F50 rather than bombing away like so many others.
He also offers smarts. However, he is not producing goals like I expected him to do.

not sure if been mentioned, but in one of the fox footy shows they said the even though Stinger has a one year extension clause he may look elsewhere.. our name was brought up.. i vomited a little bit.
The inside word is his old man has been saying StKilda.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back