List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Get West Coast & Fremantle to satisfy Gold Coast on deals:

West Coast: Jack Carroll
Gold Cost: Pick (West Coast)
Carlton: Alex Davies (inside mid with pace)

Fremantle: Jack Martin
Gold Coast: 4th round Pick
Carlton: Malcolm Rosas (small forward with pace)

I do hope we get Rosa's.

Have heard that if Davies doesn't sign with the Suns he's almost a monty to go to Collingwood

I really like Bot, but he's an out-of-contract fringe player, Carlton are tight for list spots, and the Eagles have a good PSD pick.

We need to be realistic about what trade value he holds in this situation.
Itā€™s worth pointing out that WC last season traded for Brockman despite having pick 1 in the PSD, they were pretty generous to do that imo

Yes, absolutely.
I doubt they go for that though.

Don't know. Depends what they are doing. They are going to have a number of good picks with some players they are trading and already have

They have 3, 23, 59, 77. Will get good picks for Barrass. I assume they will need to trade for Baker

We may trade Carroll and a future pick to get a good pick for us this year or do we try for a pick next year?

I reckon Carroll will go to WCE for approx a pick around 30-40
Martin will be delisted and a club may trial him to se if body stands up. We aren't offering him a contract purely because of injury issues which are getting worse. At 30 years old and with these issue how many clubs would trade for him?

Agree with this take. He'll end up like Fantasia if Freo aren't desperate enough to just straight up contract him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it were to happen, simplest deal for Carroll to WCE would be a swap of 2nd round picks (23 for 31*). Gives us a second pick that should come in before a bid on Ben C.

Love this for us. Would be a major win for both clubs in my opinion

With bids coming in the pick we send them could actually gain a little value. Certainly won't lose value to available talent.

We may trade Carroll and a future pick to get a good pick for us this year or do we try for a pick next year?
I think that (if we have the choice) will very much depend on what other trades we do, and what else we get.

Say Aleer doesn't leave, and we don't get another trade in (aside from FA Haynes), if Owies and Bot go out, we might only want picks from 1 for this year, and the other for Future/s.

I would imagine that we would very much want to upgrade our 2nd rounder as high as possible, to avoid any chance of a Ben bid interfering. Other than that we probably just need late points.

Pies are into Daviesā€¦

Itā€™s worth pointing out that WC last season traded for Brockman despite having pick 1 in the PSD, they were pretty generous to do that imo
PSD is an empty threat nowadaysā€¦

Excluding (Dodoro & SOS) List Managers want to be decent to deal with.. Win/Win deals are much better for future trading, than trying to win trade weekā€¦ Because karmaā€™s a bitchā€¦

I see a Carroll trade somewhat replicating the SPS trade to WCE, which from memory netted us a pick in the 50ā€™s (which we later turned into Lewis Young).

Not sure we can expect much moreā€¦

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back