List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Any interest in Peter Wright? We were into him when he left GCS but Bombers offered more.

KPF that can support Ruck. Be good combo w TDK. Allows Charlie not to be big man target and more mobile and would allow Jack to go back

Wouldnā€™t cost much and still only 27. Best ahead of him

Very conditional player.

You bag Austin in nearly every one of your posts and it gets rather boring. Anyhow you didn't answer the original question which Hawthorn pick from Round 2 onwards for National, rookie and mid season drafts from the last 6 years that you rate ?

Hawthorn have List Management. Carlton is a failure. LOOK AT FACTS

Jai Newcombe- midseason draft
Connor Nash- Cat B rookie
Lloyd Meek- pick 69
Dylan Moore- pick 67
Mitch Lewis- Pick 76
Worpel- Pick 45
Harry Morrison- Pick 64

I'll be interested to see how Motlop goes with a full season, he's got goal sense which is a good start. Hopefully his injury issues were a one off and not a sign of things to come. Durdin might need to be tried in the Caleb Daniel type role, he can't stay as a small forward without goal sense.

Yes! Finally someone who agrees šŸ˜Ž

Pittonet is the worst ruckman in the comp. Someone tell me what he offers the side??
****ing obvious that he is playing under duress. We all know that he is capable of much better.

He is a very decent second string ruckman. He will be much better next season, after he has had a good pre season.

Last edited by a moderator:
F------ obvious that he is playing under duress. We all know that he is capable of much better.

He is a very decent second string ruckman. He will be much better next season, after he has had a good pre season.
What is he capable of? He doesn't mark, doesn't kick goals. Doesn't tackle. Please elaborate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just an opinion on a few suggestions made in the last few pages.
I've never been a huge fan of Austin but I'll give him full credit for Acres and E. Hollands. Absolutely fantastic recruiting there. Yet to do a lot in the draft though.
As for our off field team, I think Lloyd should be gone but who are the possible replacements?
Wright seems to be on the outer at the pies but he has been good at the role for a long time.

Like to hear any reasonable opinions from ITK Vic posters as I haven't been listening to Melbourne radio much this year.

Yeah. I just corrected my post. He's only 27. Issue is he's very one dimensional in the modern game
Donā€™t agree. Heā€™s no star but can play a key role. Beautiful kick for goal

Playing FF releases Charlie and is a good relief for TDK. Could release Jack to KPD role we need filled

Late maturer whoā€™s best footy could easily be ahead of him

****ing obvious that he is playing under duress. We all know that he is capable of much better.

l would not be surprised if we trade Pittonet and look at other options for a back up ruckman, he just offers very little and his mobility is a major deficiency.

I'll be interested to see how Motlop goes with a full season, he's got goal sense which is a good start. Hopefully his injury issues were a one off and not a sign of things to come. Durdin might need to be tried in the Caleb Daniel type role, he can't stay as a small forward without goal sense.
Motlop is a slow off the mark small forward with average skills and subpar ball winning ability. He's a goal sneak, doubt he becomes anything more.

Hi Blues fans, Crows fan coming in peace. Serious question that's been brewing in my mind reading the consternation about your lack of an established second KPD: temperature check on Jordon Butts? He might be the least exciting player in the comp, but he's big, pretty young, reasonably athletic, cheap, and Victorian. We arguably have one too many big defenders as it is (pending what happens to Keane). I'm surprised there are never any reports linking him to a Vic club.
What is your opinion of Gollant? I saw his two big highlight videos (6 and 8 goals in the SANFL). Looks to be a good young medium forward.

As far as Butts, I think that he would be a better option than Young and Durdin, S. Has played 75 games? So he would be right in the slot if we wanted to pick up a young defender.

Is that selection or coaching/development?
Both but we have not brought talent in the door. Voss can coach but the football department from fitness, asst coaches to list management are failing him. A case in point is Liam Mcmahon should have been rookied mid season. It will bite us in backside like Lambert & Caminiti. Mcmahon & Caminiti are better than Lemmey and were under our noses

Last edited:
Thoughts on bringing in Adrian Dodoro to help improve our list?

Iā€™m kidding!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Copa America Centenario Referee GIF by Univision Deportes

Motlop is a slow off the mark small forward with average skills and subpar ball winning ability. He's a goal sneak, doubt he becomes anything more.
Ouch. I felt he was developing nicely this time last year, 2024 has been a writer off though. Could use a bit more speed off the mark, I agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back