Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmmmm

B: Docherty Aleer McGovern
HB: Cowan Weitering Saad
C: Acres Cripps Ollie
HF: Elijah McKay Williams
F: Kemp Charlie Moir
Foll: TDK Cerra Walsh
Int from: Lord Newman Kennedy C.Durdin Silvagni Hewett Garcia Haynes B.Camporeale Binns Motlop Cincotta Boyd O'Keefe Pittonet Wilson Berry

That is a heck of line up with NO real weaknesses

Kemp, McKay share second ruck role
Elijah more midfield
Doc back in defence
Heaps of improvement in nearly every player from 2024
Youth stepping up and making a difference

FIT and in form that side can beat anyone!
That's some decent depth. The key is getting everyone fit and staying healthy.

Young has been good the last two weeks. Haynes is a terrible acquisition.

I get not wanting to bring in a 32 y/o defender in. But Haynes is a quality player to fill in injuries + development in the VFL for the young squad we have there.

Anyone have knowledge of this kid?

Has been interviewed by almost every club but his preference is Carlton.

Happy to give the source to the mods.

638d3fe444869f08b00f913e668c4238.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midfield/Fwd where his strength and power is Key? Petrecca 2.0.

I get not wanting to bring in a 32 y/o defender in. But Haynes is a quality player to fill in injuries + development in the VFL for the young squad we have there.
He was horrendous last week whilst filling in and will get dropped next week. 33 next year and I'd imagine he'd be looking for a 2 year contract. He doesn't play as a key defender, more as a McGovern type 3rd tall. So he could be the break glass in case of emergency type to replace Marchy but not S. Durdin.

If he could recapture any of his old form he'd be a great acquisition but that's a big if. One year absolute maximum for me.

Is there any more substance to the Aleer rumour other than that Collingwood flog McGuane suggesting it? Has everyone bought into Fat Mick's reasoning, seeing how he just loves our club soooooo much????
Let me know please?
Come on I let you know two months ago Haynes was on the radar, silence in regards to Aleer, wouldn't mind him though;)

Last edited:
He was horrendous last week whilst filling in and will get dropped next week. 33 next year and I'd imagine he'd be looking for a 2 year contract. He doesn't play as a key defender, more as a McGovern type 3rd tall. So he could be the break glass in case of emergency type to replace Marchy but not S. Durdin.

If he could recapture any of his old form he'd be a great acquisition but that's a big if. One year absolute maximum for me.

Pretty sure it would be one year

Because it frees up 400k in salary cap space, and gets us a second rounder?

If that helps us get Petracca accross the line (Owies for Trac) Im doing it.
Yeah - a second rounder wont help us get Petracca.

I'm not sure I want the Petracca show at Calrton - seems to be unravelling.

I'll keep Owies - rather than pick 38.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah - a second rounder wont help us get Petracca.

I'm not sure I want the Petracca show at Calrton - seems to be unravelling.

I'll keep Owies - rather than pick 38.
Agree, wouldnt be trading Owies for picks (unless tied to a trade for KPD or talented small forward). Love Owies, but think he is at top of his value now and overvalued at that.

Honestly, Charlie draws three players at most contests. There's two of our forwards going spare, anyone with footspeed and goal sense will clean up --> see Williams

On SM-A235F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's had his best year.
He's a really smart goal kicking small forward.
Someone will give us a 2nd round pick for him.

Owies not tall. Not fast. Can't keep his feet. Useless up the ground. Not clutch.

But third in our goal kicking for a couple of years now.

Imagine how many he'd kick if he was good at anything.

His greatest strength is his smart positioning. Can't be underestimated. He knows how to stand on the right side of his opponent and own that dangerous space. Good mark for his size. And a very reliable shot at goal.

So many times our dumb players ignore him when open and bomb it to the top of the square. Could kick a lot more goals.

And he managed to avoid injury!!!!! Precious commodity on our list.

It looks like he will be trade bait but those goals will be missed.

Oh hello!

WEST Coast defender Tom Barrass has confirmed his intention to be traded to Hawthorn.

The 28-year-old has been the subject of trade speculation throughout the year and confirmed his desire to move to the Hawks at his exit meeting on Tuesday.

I was never moved by Haynes rumour and based on some posts during their game last week against the dogs it doesnt sound like hes going to be of too much value.

Another nothing type trade :huh:

But the Aleer trade sounds very promising :thumbsu:
I'd hazard a guess that he's there to cover Kemp going forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back