List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that regardless if we bring in another mid, Hewett is the player that gets dropped as our game style evolves.

Kennedys a bloody good mark & great set shot, perfect mid rotation coverage.

We have the kids to come thru & we 100% need to get more game time into them, they take Hewetts spot while he sits in the 2s as ā€œbreak in case of emergencyā€.

We canā€™t get game time into kids without changing the line up.

Realistically if Hew got a decent offer it would make sense for him to go else where for a guaranteed starting spot each week.

Petracca would take Hewetts midfield minutes for sure... not sure how we fit him otherwise. Other option is to move Cerra to HB like what he did in his development years.

Petracca would take Hewetts midfield minutes for sure... not sure how we fit him otherwise. Other option is to move Cerra to HB like what he did in his development years.
No, just no, Cerra never to be on HB ever again - same goes for Kennedy

That's sort of why we wouldn't be trading Curnow or Mckay... To stand in the goal square while Trac gets the ball to them
Thereā€™s a lot to be said for a gun midfielder that scares the shit out of the defence when they are forward.

prime Dusty/ fit Trac are in a league of there own in that regard

Is it? Or do scouts say all the attention goes to Harry and Charlie and any small lead up would have kicked 30 in our offense. Which also scores highly...

I think they also look and say - wtf does he actually do. He can't crumb, he's got a short leg, fumbles, lays tackles around stoppages and at the fall because he's always second there, slow but good work rate.

Honestly I don't know how to value him as I said to Coona. Wouldn't be surprised if no one wanted him.
Carlton is selling not buying & Owies is expendable.

It would take a player going to the Demons

Only an example and other picks would shuffle

Port
In Pickett
Out Houston, 2nd, 3rd

Us
In Petracca, 2nd, 3rd, cap relief
Out Cerra, 2 x 1sts

Demons
In Houston, 2 x 1sts, + cap
Out Pickett, Petracca
Houston is said to have cooled on Melbourne

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is it? Or do scouts say all the attention goes to Harry and Charlie and any small lead up would have kicked 30 in our offense. Which also scores highly...

I think they also look and say - wtf does he actually do. He can't crumb, he's got a short leg, fumbles, lays tackles around stoppages and at the fall because he's always second there, slow but good work rate.

Honestly I don't know how to value him as I said to Coona. Wouldn't be surprised if no one wanted him.
Except for our propensity to bomb it long to Charlie at the expense of blokes on their own 30m out.

Except for our propensity to bomb it long to Charlie at the expense of blokes on their own 30m out.

Yep. The answer to 2 players on Charlie or H has always been to play through the +1's opponent.
We've seen for years our players look past an Owies or JSOS in space for the low percentage play to one of the big forwards in a 2v1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thereā€™s a lot to be said for a gun midfielder that scares the shit out of the defence when they are forward.

prime Dusty/ fit Trac are in a league of there own in that regard
Remember the Melbourne game this year.. we had it won easily....then came the Trac

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nick Haynes.
Yes please, love the way he goes.

Would hope our list management team could have a red hot crack at Leek Aleer. So athletic and has excellent closing speed, would free Weitering up as an interceptor and allow us to play Kemp forward. Our defence has been a problem all year think his acquisition would solve some of the teamā€™s deficiencies. Future first could rattle him loose?

Iā€™d play him in the goal square
If.......and it`s a very big "IF", Carlton could possibly land Petracca I think he would play on the forward flank like Elijah Hollands does, going into the middle when Crippa and Walsh go forward when they need a break. Trac started off in the forward line in his first few seasons and I am pretty sure that Vossy would not mind having a problem like that to solve each week.......but lets worry about that if and when it ever happens.......:think:

Highly doubt weā€™d give up Harry McKayā€¦

IMO, TDK or Cerra would make the most sense to form part of any deal..

Both desirable, both OOC at the end of 2025, both probably want more $$$ā€¦
TDK makes no sense at all.
Will end up being our most important player.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Heā€™s a free agent next year, what guarantee at the moment do we have heā€™ll be here past 2025?
If I was list manager Iā€™d be testing the waters very hard right now, gather some serious information about his intentions of staying with a deal to extend long past free agency at a year and salary range that we can afford moving forward.
If their camp rejects those overtures then surely you have to take advantage of that before we possibly lose him for way less than heā€™s worth end of next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we miss out on Petracca ... should we be going for Bailey Smith..?

We are one Gun mid short of being elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back