List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I really think we should be keeping Emmett tbh. He's decent depth already and young enough to get much better.

Plus its a bit sh** to delist a second year player who's still young and played a lot of games this year.

Having said all that all depends on how many list spots and decent draft selections we have available once trade week is over.
Realistically, they keep Jones as well because we arent carrying only 3 ruck options on the list given our history. Makes it even harder for Emmett.

I think all signs point to losing at least 1 player not in those names to trade this year

We would be so stupid to let NOD walk. Love the club and brings so much energy when he comes on. Give him what he wants.
I'm hoping it's just the usual shopping around to raise his price. Port and Dogs have been linked to him so I'm not jumping at shadows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle bigman Liam Reidy says he’s happy to stay at the Dockers and fight for a spot in the ruck despite being stuck behind star duo Sean Darcy and Luke Jackson.

Reidy confirmed to The West Australian that he was closing in on re-signing at the club for next season as he heads into a third year on the rookie list.

The 204cm Docker only made his debut in round 23 against Greater Western Sydney and has played just two games in two seasons since being taken with pick No.13 in the 2022 rookie draft.

Realistically, they keep Jones as well because we arent carrying only 3 ruck options on the list given our history. Makes it even harder for Emmett.

I think all signs point to losing at least 1 player not in those names to trade this year
You would think that they keep Odin Jones. Only 19. was spruiked as being a versatile player that can play ruck and played there at WP colts. Also a handy forward , but the club were looking to teach the art of a backman.
I would be disappointed if they delisted him with out giving him a chance.

Last edited:
Signs up Banfield and offers NOD peanuts

Hmmm yeah ok
Jesus Christ. I thought that with Sturt signed on we can finally stop crying about a decent squad player in Banfield getting a 2 year deal. Nope, turns out every single decision somehow has to be linked to Banfield. I guess the reason Kozzie ain't coming is because he wants the Sustainability Officer role and Banfield is taking it.

I want NOD signed up because of what we've seen at WAFL and AFL level over this 2 month period. But let's be real: before then, the discussion around NOD was "delist or 1-year deal". And were it not for a purple patch of goalscoring in 2022 that hasn't since been replicated at any level, a lot more fans would be leaning to the former.

If we're really gonna do the comparison, Banfield has had a largely solid season (disappointing end to it) despite being shifted around positionally, and had to wait a fair while with interest from east to get a multi-year deal. Meanwhile, NOD has had 6 decent to good WAFL games and 1.25 decent AFL games and we are expecting the club to jump for joy and overreact to a player plagued with knee injuries and questionable, inconsistent WAFL and AFL form (outside the 2022 goalscoring) kinda putting it together. Mental.

Hes not available!
Check BF before you go mouthing off with bad rumours.
Whoa whoa whoa.... firstly, Drago is a made guy. (obvious Goodfellas reference) Careful how you address him. 🫣

And secondly, if we didn't have bad rumours, we'd have no rumours at all. (vague Eric Clapton reference)

Jesus Christ. I thought that with Sturt signed on we can finally stop crying about a decent squad player in Banfield getting a 2 year deal. Nope, turns out every single decision somehow has to be linked to Banfield. I guess the reason Kozzie ain't coming is because he wants the Sustainability Officer role and Banfield is taking it.

I want NOD signed up because of what we've seen at WAFL and AFL level over this 2 month period. But let's be real: before then, the discussion around NOD was "delist or 1-year deal". And were it not for a purple patch of goalscoring in 2022 that hasn't since been replicated at any level, a lot more fans would be leaning to the former.

If we're really gonna do the comparison, Banfield has had a largely solid season (disappointing end to it) despite being shifted around positionally, and had to wait a fair while with interest from east to get a multi-year deal. Meanwhile, NOD has had 6 decent to good WAFL games and 1.25 decent AFL games and we are expecting the club to jump for joy and overreact to a player plagued with knee injuries and questionable, inconsistent WAFL and AFL form (outside the 2022 goalscoring) kinda putting it together. Mental.
so Kosi is coming? sweet

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back