List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone keen to listen and lmk if he says anything interesting?

I heard him say both.

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

so both it is

;)

Well that's not happening is it since its effectively Kozzi for an F1 and a late second/ early third rounder at best.
Houston for Kossi is ok, except the reason Melbourne want Houston to challenge. They are done without Kossi realistically unless they can also get a budget option to replace him.

Port would want Pick 9 or 10 this year at minimum for Houston, not next years F1.

I think we are better off targeting Bolton + Pickett, forget Warner. Midfielders are easier to obtain than geniune forward medium/small talent with X factor.
If for some reason after next season, Warner asks for a trade to WA. We try and deal with what we have.

So given the desire for clubs to get into this draft, and the evenness of the top 30, is it safe to say that aside from the top 5 picks, each other pick is worth about 5 spots more in value?

So our picks at 9, 10 & 14 are closer in value to 4, 5 & 9? (Maybe more 5,6 & 10)

Houston for Kossi is ok, except the reason Melbourne want Houston to challenge. They are done without Kossi realistically unless they can also get a budget option to replace him.

Port would want Pick 9 or 10 this year at minimum for Houston, not next years F1.
Switta becomes surplus to need if we bring in Bolton and Pickett.

Treacy / Amiss / Jackson / Sturt / Bolton / Pickett (+Frederick,Simpson,[draft pick])

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate myself for typing this.

F1 + Nod > Port
Houston > Melbourne
Koz > Freo
We get Koz for an F1 plus Nod?

Where do I sign?
Nod is worth a third round pick.

To get kozzie for a third round pick and an F1, which should be in the high teens, is robbery by us. I’d love it but not gonna happen.

I would hate to lose Nod. Would love to get Kossie... There will have to be at least a little pain this trade/draft period.
Yeah, I don't think we lose him, hope we don't.

Someone will be squeezed out though.

FWIW I think it's Bolton + Warner, and if not we pivot to Bolton + Koz + Baker, with Kozzie likely to stay at Melbourne in the end.

I still think Warner is in play. He might want to see out his contract with Sydney, but Sydney might want to cash in now. It'll be a first and a second next year for Warner. If Sydney move him this year, it could be pick 10 + F1st.

Sydney have the depth to cover Warner as well. It's a no brainer.

I still think Warner is in play. He might want to see out his contract with Sydney, but Sydney might want to cash in now. It'll be a first and a second next year for Warner. If Sydney move him this year, it could be pick 10 + F1st.

Sydney have the depth to cover Warner as well. It's a no brainer.
No chance they trade Warner this year, they don’t want draft picks they want flags…

At least we're not gonna be trading for him.

You'd think the fact that he's done a medical here indicates that he's probably coming here, but who knows
QLD was never mentioned prior to him doing a medical.

As good an indication that we're not 100% committed I think

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back