List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watch today’s game and think we don’t need more midfield depth? That’s where the game was won and lost.

And no I’m not saying it’s more important than adding small forwards but having Brayshaw, Serong and Young isn’t enough.

Yep, Brisbane very deep with Neale, Dunkley, McCluggage, Berry, Ashcroft, Fletcher, Bailey, Rayner.

It's why I prefer Bolton to Pickett. Warner might come, but I'm doubtful we have the salary cap space and think he goes to WC. The development of Johnson, O'Driscoll and Erasmus into solid players (e.g. Berry level) is more important than people realise. They also have size which is extremely important at the business end.

Maybe we make finals for a few years yet without going all the way (it's taken Brisbane a while) and it comes down to Robinson maintaining his gun junior status and the AFL doesn't change the access rules again. Ashcroft has made the world of difference to Brisbane.

Aside from the midfield, can also see why Martin has been looked at. He's an Ah Chee type of player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What we need is the 2013 team to fornicate like rabbits and pop out as many kids as possible so we can potentially get a daicos or Ashcroft seems to be what all premiership teams have
I am pretty sure all but 1 of them played 100 games for the club, but we probably need another 10-15 years before their kids hit 18.

I am pretty sure all but 1 of them played 100 games for the club, but we probably need another 10-15 years before their kids hit 18.

That is the group that has the most qualifying fathers for sure. There was a period of time when most of our qualifying fathers in all of club history were either still playing or had retired a year or two ago

That is the group that has the most qualifying fathers for sure. There was a period of time when most of our qualifying fathers in all of club history were either still playing or had retired a year or two ago
Hey #Taylor, you should set up a sheet for qualifying fathers.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back