List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird hypothetical question to pass the time.

Say Saints could grab Brayshaw.

Say it meant we could grab Bolton, Pickett and Warner this year.

Say it guaranteed 1 flag in next 5 years.

Would we do it!?
If it guaranteed a three-peat, sure.

Weird hypothetical question to pass the time.

Say Saints could grab Brayshaw.

Say it meant we could grab Bolton, Pickett and Warner this year.

Say it guaranteed 1 flag in next 5 years.

Would we do it!?
Dockers trade Brayshaw this trade period and win a flag in 2025. Who says no?

I love Brayshaw but I take that deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It WOULD be pretty amusing if we traded in T.Kelly for a packet of chips and he was the final piece of the puzzle that got us a flag...

I think Kelly would be a pretty good half forward for us, he has very clean hands. He's just going to cost too much salary and only play for a year or two

Who says no .....weak fans, fans who care more about players then the club crest, players come and go the club will always be

Who says no is the footy gods for thinking you can buy a flag within a month of the last one being handed out.

There's no guarantees in footy, except that culture players leaving take others with them.

Who says no is the footy gods for thinking you can buy a flag within a month of the last one being handed out.

There's no guarantees in footy, except that culture players leaving take others with them.

‘Footy gods’ - I don’t like the footy gods. Been a supporter the whole time. We’ve been pissed on, laughed at and ridiculed. Where’s the footy gods? Carlton travesty start of year. Carlton lose to Saints. We still lose and Blues keep a spot in the 8.

**** the footy gods.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back