List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just posted this elsewhere. If eagles are bringing 20-25 year old talent spending their 1st rounders it should be on KPD.

Barrass leaving.
McGovern 34 and probably one injury away.
They’ll eventually probably have to throw Allen down back.

It would be silly by them and by Pickett. Eagles will be down for at least 3 more years.

Okay I don’t wanna build the excitement, but Im pretty confident to put this out there. During the course of the last 8 weeks Pickett has meet with a couple of dockers players.

Whether that was just through friendship or something else I’m not sure
Said it was pretty special over here, and wasn’t referring to family

I WILL CRY!!! GIVE ME PICKETT!
Sad Baby GIF

Okay I don’t wanna build the excitement, but Im pretty confident to put this out there. During the course of the last 8 weeks Pickett has meet with a couple of dockers players.

Whether that was just through friendship or something else I’m not sure
Dude, you're killing us! :tearsofjoy:
Kozzy is 2 firsts under contract

Dees aren't in the same position as tigers, it's going to be egregious overs to get him tbh
It always is dealing with those bandits. I hate dealing with the Dees, it's usually trouble. But this a deal we can't not do if it's available. Goddammit!!!

It feels like cope but Pickett isn't going to WC, they'd have to give up pick 3 straight up which they can't afford to do and his mates are at Freo. The only factual part of the tweet is someone at Melbourne told him WA

Tend to agree.
We do have the picks to make it happen.

It feels like cope but Pickett isn't going to WC, they'd have to give up pick 3 straight up which they can't afford to do and his mates are at Freo. The only factual part of the tweet is someone at Melbourne told him WA

The risk is them splitting the pick. I know they got burnt last time, but they have done it before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see it happening with West Coast, they just flip Barrass for Pickett

The risk is them splitting the pick. I know they got burnt last time, but they have done it before.
I expect us to have to do 10 and a F1. If they split the pick it's still going to be basically pick 3 in value

Guys stop I wont be able to handle the heartbreak if it doesn’t eventuate
Just pretend that this is an alternate timeline where we’re not hot garbage.

Kate Roffey saying that Kozzie's manager has said there is no talk of his asking for a trade.

Also said she doesn't know what Trac's issues are so... 😂
won’t talk on holding trac to his contract. “Not her area”

The whole club is her area. She’s just allowed Goodwin and co to do whatever they like

I can see it happening with West Coast, they just flip Barrass for Pickett
I don't think it's enough (unless you think WC are getting Hawks F1 as well as this years). Melbourne wouldn't budge on basically pick 3, they play as hard as we do on their players.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back