List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Kate Roffey saying that Kozzie's manager has said there is no talk of his asking for a trade.

Also said she doesn't know what Trac's issues are so... šŸ˜‚

Please Disperse Naked Gun GIF

I don't care what we have to do, throw whatever Pickett wants at him.
He wants to play with Bolton. Damn, have to get them both. Such a shame

Suggesting Trac is a media beat-up sure is one way to handle things...
He was meant to be at some Melbourne event this week. Pulled out and had to be replaced.

Was at the Cody weight man art launch (for starlight), and refused to be videoed, let alone interviewed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My current view ....

It's going to be a super complicated trade period though.

So many moving parts ...
  • Is Warner an actual option or a maybe for next year?
  • What incentive do Richmond have to not just sit on their hands and be difficult right up to the last minute. If they get stuck with Bolton - it's not the end of their world.

Getting Bolton in is super important - he wants to come and we need his class and I'd certainly open with 9 and 27 but I don't think Tiges will bite.
I think Richmond need this trade more than we do, but obviously not at all costs.

Tasmania coming in puts a big ticking clock on any club looking to rebuild. Weagles have left it a couple of trade periods too late to see the light and surely the compromised draft will make any rebuild 2-5 seasons longer.

Okay I donā€™t wanna build the excitement, but Im pretty confident to put this out there. During the course of the last 8 weeks Pickett has meet with a couple of dockers players.

Whether that was just through friendship or something else Iā€™m not sure
Was it Round 19 during the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back