List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

We'd be in the mix, but I think the lack of experience of a number of guys means we probably wouldn't play like it consistently.

In 2-3 years though...

Agree.
Neale, zorko, & Joey plus a few others stood out as those experienced heads.
We’d struggle with that but be bloody exciting to watch tho.

We also need to pull some bloke who was destined for the scarpheap (AhChee) too rip a finals series apart as well ha ha

What's Warner actually worth? Two mid-late firsts?
look up GIF by Dumbfoundead

What's Warner actually worth? Two mid-late firsts?

If we give up 9 and 16 for Bolton.

It leaves us with: 10,27 and our future picks.

Would literally cost us: 10, 27 and F1

Warner would have to make it clear he’s leaving end of 2025 anyway. Possibly clear out his locker and arrive back in Perth. Then Swans may accept.

My mail today before the game was Warner/Dean cox could very well be a package deal go WC next year.

Its potentially why WC have been holding off announcing there coach.

The Cox denials is just PR spin to make the scent go away so there was no chatter during the Swans finals campaign

I suspect though today's result may force Sydney into a succession plan for 2026 with Cox to take over.

It's now or never for the Swans to make there move is Cox the man to take over after Longmire or not

I suspect Dean's management will ask the question now of Sydney how much longer do they want him to wait.

My mail today before the game was Warner/Dean cox could very well be a package deal go WC next year.

The Cox denials is just PR spin to make the scent go away so there was no chatter during the Swans finals campaign

I suspect though today's result may force Sydney into a succession plan for 2026 with Cox to take over.

It's now or never for the Swans to make there move is Cox the man to take over after Longmire or not

I suspect Dean's management will ask the question now of Sydney how much longer do they want him to wait.

Your mail is wrong.

Two years out is still too far to get excited. There’s been too many that have projected good early on and done nothing.

Hope this guy succeeds though, cos he was originally in WC academy and we stole him from them.

That's a twisting of the truth. WC were the ones trying to do the stealing. He was only listed in their academy because they incorrectly claimed him. Quite the duplicitous behaviour. His farm didn't move and was always in our academy zone.

Nice try disguising your opinion..

Alright so if anyone's interested - There are 52 players who have played 100+ games for us. I've counted 25 of those who have at least one son. There's a further 8 who I'm unsure of. To my knowledge, there are 9 that are old enough to have qualified for f/s in the past.

There are three 17 year olds (McManus, JL, Headland) though none of them are in the mix for f/s.
It’s a shame Kobe Farmer wasn’t good enough

Alright so if anyone's interested - There are 52 players who have played 100+ games for us. I've counted 25 of those who have at least one son. There's a further 8 who I'm unsure of. To my knowledge, there are 9 that are old enough to have qualified for f/s in the past.

There are three 17 year olds (McManus, JL, Headland) though none of them are in the mix for f/s.
With McManus' genes I thought he would have produced a decent f/s pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back