List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

North out 2 and 40
In 9 and 10

Freo then 2 and 27 for Bolton and 21

Doesn’t leave us with 10 but gives us that crucial first pick of 2nd round, which we’ll likely move into next year for largest bid.

The deal will also allow Tigers to grab Brisbane’s pick 18 by matching with points. They won’t bid on Ashcroft with either pick 1 or 2.

Think about what you’re writing:

IN: Bolton, 21, 40
OUT: 9, 10, 27

No thanks

Think about what you’re writing:

IN: Bolton, 21, 40
OUT: 9, 10, 27

No thanks

I was attempting to be somewhat realistic. Obviously, there's no reason for us to consider moving 9,10 to facilitate another team's trades unless they offer overs.

Likewise, there's no reason for us to get pick 2 just to then hand it over.

I get all that.

That said, even with the above ins and outs, it's not incredibly miles off. Someone will offer us a F1 and a downgrade for pick 21. We still have 16.

2 firsts is unders? One of them being a top 10 pick?
I’d rather keep him. Unless its your top 2 picks. He’s a gun player contracted for 5 years.

I didn’t come here to argue about Boltons trade value. Just to let you know why he hasn’t nominated Freo.
He’s been told the only way he gets back to WA is if Richmond decide whats the best offer and if good enough. Freo or WC.

I’d rather keep him. Unless its your top 2 picks. He’s a gun player contracted for 5 years.

I didn’t come here to argue about Boltons trade value. Just to let you know why he hasn’t nominated Freo.
He’s been told the only way he gets back to WA is if Richmond decide whats the best offer and if good enough. Freo or WC.
And I am telling you everyone knows it's Freo and everyone knows he'll be at Freo next year regardless of what games are played publicly

Did you announce this in this mornings list management meeting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how many list spots do we actually have? Assuming we take minimum 3 players in draft

If Bolton gets done, then currently there are no spots available with those 3 draftees included.

Kuek and Corbetts spots were already taken by Sharp and Voss.

Stanley, Hughes, Williams and Tabs frees up 4 spots which Bolton and the draftees fill.

Oh no, he's been told. I wonder who told him? Your trembling blancmange of a coach or your CEO that's pissing off to Tassie. Or maybe it was you on his insta page that told him?
He's coming to Fremantle bloke.

If Bolton gets done, then currently there are no spots available with those 3 draftees included.

Stanley, Hughes, Williams and Tabs frees up 4 spots which Bolton and the draftees fill.

And Pickett please.

There's a lot of public relations games going on at the moment.

Richmond has four senior players, two contracted, abandoning the club.

What are they going to do, tell their members it's going to be even worse next season? Not going to work.

3 premierships by a lot of good will.

I am sure they could justify it, providing the kids are half decent

I'll be very surprised if Emmett is still on our list next year

3 premierships by a lot of good will.

I am sure they could justify it, providing the kids are half decent

They will have trouble filling their seats at the games with paying members if they are rubbish and they won't exactly sell them this time of year losing three of their highest contributors and Graham.

I dont believe this is correct. Corbett had his spot taken by Voss but Kuek's delisted opened up a spot

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back