List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Prepare to give up because his salary is higher I understand.

That just pushes now 17 back to 18.

Pick 8 Battle
Pick 15 Perryman
Cumming band 2 or 3

Our picks could well be 10,11,18,30

10+18 for Bolton will definitely need to be sweetened. Prob F2 added with some picks in the 40’s back to us (picks that Richmond will likely not use).

Most likely.

****s me off. We paid currency to get two of these picks, and these campaigners at the AFL have devalued them with this ****ing bull shit.

We just get ****ed every time.

Three picks now have less value and we now most likely have to pay more.

AFL can tea bag my hairy nuts

So next year if Brayshaw were to leave we would likely get a pick in the teens depending on our finishing position? What a broken compo system….

Prepare to give up because his salary is higher I understand.

That just pushes now 17 back to 18.

Pick 8 Battle
Pick 15 Perryman
Cumming band 2 or 3

Our picks could well be 10,11,18,30

10+18 for Bolton will definitely need to be sweetened. Prob F2 added with some picks in the 40’s back to us (picks that Richmond will likely not use).
Nah 10 and 18 should be enough. Walk away if they don’t like it and watch them come in last 5 minutes accepting it.

So next year if Brayshaw were to leave we would likely get a pick in the teens depending on our finishing position? What a broken compo system….
The Hawks got a terrible compo pick for losing Franklin.

The whole system is a joke.

Problem is clubs are always going to pay more for free agents because they don’t need to give up assets to get them. Afl really need to look at that, can’t get a first round pick due to a contract size

I'd love to be offered an NDA to sign and then given access to the AFL contracts to write an article on what deals players signed to STAY at their clubs and which would have met the higher compensation bands. I think it might be quite interesting to see what sort of discount clubs have received in keeping their free agents compared to those losing them.

Not good, might make the trade harder. Impacts both our hands but mostly Freo's directly!

Compo should be binned!
You blokes will accept 10 + 18. Only the blind can’t see Bolton wants out. You really want to be like Melbourne. You will accept it and get two quality players in this stacked draft. 10+11 is too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to think Richmond will get 10 & 11 for Bolton.
Draft night 17 will be 20

I wouldn’t be dead against it if we got there first pick in 2nd round back
Given how much everyone is talking up the quality and evenness of the draft, I think 10+18 is fine.

Starting to think Richmond will get 10 & 11 for Bolton.
Draft night 17 will be 20

I wouldn’t be dead against it if we got there first pick in 2nd round back
Nah. Look he doesn’t want to be there. His Mrs has wanted to come back for a while. He drops his head constantly with that side who won’t improve next year you wouldn’t think. Gave the shittest speech at their bnf. You can’t keep someone like that, they know it and we know it. Hold strong with 10 + 18. If not walk away and pick up guns in the draft.

If we are able to spin the cash element of the deal well into our favour, I'm ok with 10 and 18.

Getting the Tiges to pay a major portion of his salary for a few years could be vital for us in the next year or two.

Most likely.

****s me off. We paid currency to get two of these picks, and these campaigners at the AFL have devalued them with this ****ing bull shit.

We just get ****ed every time.

Three picks now have less value and we now most likely have to pay more.

AFL can tea bag my hairy nuts
It happens every year though, the only difference is we might have thought there was less chance of dilution this year due to the (lack of) quality of free agents.

Aren't we all happy the action has started? 😅

It happens every year though, the only difference is we might have thought there was less chance of dilution this year due to the (lack of) quality of free agents.

Aren't we all happy the action has started? 😅
It makes you wonder if trading for F1s, etc. is more valuable then because they haven't yet been downgraded with such concessions.

Nah. Look he doesn’t want to be there. His Mrs has wanted to come back for a while. He drops his head constantly with that side who won’t improve next year you wouldn’t think. Gave the shittest speech at their bnf. You can’t keep someone like that, they know it and we know it. Hold strong with 10 + 18. If not walk away and pick up guns in the draft.
The trade will get done. Freo won’t walk away from it.

If freo got first pick of 2nd round back I think I’d be ok with it

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back