List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok but if he chose Port how would they even get it done considering they have no firsts and anything they get for Houston would need to be used for Lukosious.
Luko gets done for a F1. That's easy.

Houston could be a direct swap for Pickett value wise but they would need to:
A) Get absolutely everything out of Carlton which seems impossible
B) Not be done till the very last minute which it almost certainly will.

It would also mean Freo completely ****ed it because Houston won't go for more than what we should have left over from Bolton. I'll be devastated to be honest - as dramatic as that sounds.

Bored Come On GIF

There could be two letters.

The letter could say “home” and they’re inferring port.

Could also be completely bogus, because how would they get it in the first place?

Ok but if he chose Port how would they even get it done considering they have no firsts and anything they get for Houston would need to be used for Lukosious.
That was my mistake a few weeks ago. I fell for the rubbish about Carlton offering a late first/ early second for Houston.

Houston has a heap of suitors all offering crapload of picks. The clubs chasing the GC 13 want to use that for Houston.

- Collingwood: Noble, F1 > 13
Then 13, Richards, another pick > Houston
- Carlton chasing 13 with F1 and change
Using 13 and F2 for Houston
- North chasing 13 and F2 for their F1 and using that and change for Houston

Lukosious Will be nothing more than a pick between 25-30 or F2.

You were supposed to reassure me that it was a lot of bs and he's actually still coming here...
Why I think it's bs:
1. Majority of family are in WA and NT
2. Cousin will be playing for Freo
3. His player manager literally spoke to Fremantle and asked about a trade
3. Multiple media sources stated WA at the beginning

A) Get a everything out of Carlton which seems impossible

It would also mean Freo completely ****ed it because Houston won't go for more than what we should have left over from Bolton. I'll be devastated to be honest - as dramatic as that sounds.
Reading through the Carlton board there seems to be a consensus among their ITKs that they're not really prepared to offer much for Houston, and the move is being pushed more from his side than theirs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was my mistake a few weeks ago. I fell for the rubbish about Carlton offering a late first/ early second for Houston.

Houston has a heap of suitors all offering crapload of picks. The clubs chasing the GC 13 want to use that for Houston.

- Collingwood: Noble, F1 > 13
Then 13, Richards, another pick > Houston
- Carlton chasing 13 with F1 and change
Using 13 and F2 for Houston
- North chasing 13 and F2 for their F1 and using that and change for Houston

Lukosious Will be nothing more than a pick between 25-30 or F2.
I thought the bolded initially, but then I heard he's getting 6 years on big dollars. That's 1st round territory all day, especially when contracted.

This poster seems well aware that Kozzie's actual home is Darwin and that he has stronger connections to WA than SA though
I'm calling bs on that post.

I'd be surprised if Kozzie asks for a trade anywhere this trade period. The blue balling heartbreaker

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

A) Get absolutely everything out of Carlton which seems impossible

Reading the new article on afl.com - I’m sure has Twomey’s input has Collingwood now the front runners for Houston.

Getting 13 from GC in the deal for Noble and F1

Then 13, Richards to Port for Houston

13 and F1 gets the deal done with Kossie I would have thought.

The big issue for Port is continuing to trade away first round picks, not sure if AFL will tick this off.

Reading the new article on afl.com - I’m sure has Twomey’s input has Collingwood now the front runners for Houston.

The big issue for Port is continuing to trade away first round picks, not sure if AFL will tick this off.
They will because it was for JHF.

They’ll need the F1 for Luko

Said it earlier but this minimum amount of first round picks thing is not hard to get around the way the draft is currently. Pick 30 is a first round pick at the current rate of play.
Not difficult for any club to trade into the late twenties on draft night and get a first round pick with pick 28 or so.

We did it ourselves in 2020 for Nathan o Driscoll at pick 28 for example.

I think it was pick 31 and a F3 to get up to pick 28 and select him.

That would be a first round pick in this draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back