Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit where it's due though, Richmond supporters were talking about getting Treacy chucked in as part of a Baker deal before he was cool. The Tiggers know talent
There’s some Richmond fans I follow on twitter who were buying a lot of Amiss stock right from the start and calling him Jack Reiwoldt 2.0

guess with a fan base that big you’re bound to find some cluey fans

At the risk of sounding ungrateful, I'm low key very jealous of how tasty the Tiger's November is shaping to be.
It’s like getting a nice batch of tax back, then giving it to a family member who’s struggling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because Korn keeps saying in the media they are both on $1m a season, doesn't mean they actually are.
korn GIF

As discussed long ago, Cal Twomey says we are/were interested in Carltons Jack Martin (who turns 30 next year), but he also says Jack Carroll has interest from 'Western Australia'. Who would that be, us or West Coast, and what kind of player is Carroll?

Interested to know what they are both worth, too. Would Martin would be a 3rd rounder?

As discussed long ago, Cal Twomey says we are/were interested in Carltons Jack Martin (who turns 30 next year), but he also says Jack Carroll has interest from 'Western Australia'. Who would that be, us or West Coast, and what kind of player is Carroll?

Interested to know what they are both worth, too. Would Martin would be a 3rd rounder?

I read somewhere that west coast were keen on Carroll. I can't find the article now of course.

Martin likely to be a DFA.

Carroll probably west coast, but maybe another vic club after a mid?

A bog roll would be about all I'd give up for Martin and that's pushing it..

Pretty sure the quote was from Riley Beveridge who actually only said we'd been interested in the past but wasn't sure if we still had interest. Said he won't be Carlton next year.

My tip is he won't be on an AFL list next year and if he is he'll move as a DFA or SPP selection. He's a reasonably high profile name for someone in this position tbh. It's a bit like when Harley Bennell departed Melbourne. He'd done **** all for years but is still a name people recognise.

Twomey and Beveridge went through 35+ players - they were really clutching at straws for some. What I find interesting is they've done this twice and haven't mentioned a Freo player once. They've spent time talking about Freo with Bolton, Baker etc. so it's not like they're just ignoring us completely.

Do not even a discussion to be had about Martin. **** that in every which way.

Carroll is exactly the type the Eagles should target for cheap

Think fans on here need to get their heads around Martin being a target, they have been saying all year freo are into him, I don’t hate the idea if he’s cheap

I hate it. The guys has been over rated since he was drafted, and always injured.

It’s a shit idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back