Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So much wrong with everything you're saying, but you seem fixated on him averaging less than 20 possessions.

Brent Daniels is one of the best, if not the best small in the game. He averages less than 20 possessions this season.

Bit silly, isn't it?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is Brett Daniels paid 1.2 million goals a year.

Would you give up 2 first round picks for him?

Is Daniels contracted for $1.2m a year and asking for a trade? Bit different mate.

Considering every club inquiries about him during trade week, I think he'd get very tasty offers if he flirted leaving.

I'd give up two first round picks for Bolton, given our clean need for a small forward and this never ending rebuild is ridiculous.

If you only draft and refuse to trade, you're going nowhere and you'll forever be rebuilding

30 to 35 goals is not worth 1.2 million or 2 first round picks.

Especially if they win under 20 posessions a game.

He's playing in the spoon team ffs. When they last played finals he had 80 shots on goal. Connect the dots!

Daniels is having smoke blown up his ass (rightly so, jet) this year and this is what he's done in a top 4 team:

18 disposal
1 goal
4.6 tackles

It's his second best goal per game (after 1.3) last year. Here is Bolton this year in the spoon team:

17 disposals
1.6 goals
2.5 tackles

There's a gap in class for goal kicking here.

I'd probably give 900k for Daniels if we were knee deep in Bolton and Warner and I'd definitely have him over Baker.

Is Daniels contracted for $1.2m a year and asking for a trade? Bit different mate.

Considering every club inquiries about him during trade week, I think he'd get very tasty offers if he flirted leaving.

I'd give up two first round picks for Bolton, given our clean need for a small forward and this never ending rebuild is ridiculous.

If you only draft and refuse to trade, you're going nowhere and you'll forever be rebuilding

That's not fair, does want to trade in big fish Owies and Joe Richards.

I never said don't trade.

Don't trade for contracted players absolutely. Target good players out of contract, not overpaid players.

If we got Baker, and Warner that would be brilliant.

Don't trade for contracted players absolutely. Target good players out of contract, not overpaid players.

Every single person on this board wants Warner but you are going to spew at what the cub will have to give up to get him off a premiership quality side in the Swans. You think Bolton is going to cost a lot...even an out of contract Warner is going to cost us at LEAST 2 first round picks and a huge contract.

Every single person on this board wants Warner but you are going to spew at what the cub will have to give up to get him off a premiership quality side in the Swans. You think Bolton is going to cost a lot...even an out of contract Warner is going to cost us at LEAST 2 first round picks and a huge contract.

I rate Warner. Plus he is out of contract.

He is a class above Bolton

Generally the good players aren’t out of contract. If they are it’s temporary.

We’re screaming for some forward craft, midfield speed, X factor, crumbing types.

All supporters are worried about the opportunity cost but by all reports we have the cash. I still think Tigers will pay a chunk of his salary to land that second first round pick.

All the nobodies you’re mentioning can still be picked up anyway. Grabbing Bolton doesn’t dent our chances of grabbing your nobodies.

Lastly, we’re not having to give him an inflated price to lure him. He was clearly valued by another club at $1.2 a season 12 months ago. We’d be taking on that contract.

Would you seriously just rather us pass?

I can’t take that seriously at all.

When Bolton is firing will you be a supporter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every day of the week

We’re screaming for some forward craft, midfield speed, X factor, crumbing types.

All supporters are worried about the opportunity cost but by all reports we have the cash. I still think Tigers will pay a chunk of his salary to land that second first round pick.

All the nobodies you’re mentioning can still be picked up anyway. Grabbing Bolton doesn’t dent our chances of grabbing your nobodies.

Lastly, we’re not having to give him an inflated price to lure him. He was clearly valued by another club at $1.2 a season 12 months ago. We’d be taking on that contract.

Well he went silent when Clark was firing.

Yes I want to pass

Aish is gone before we hit the premiership window

Jom just shit.

If you pay a forward 1.2 million a year, how many goals are you expecting?

Surely 40 plus.

How many times do you need to be told we won't be paying him 1.2.million? He will be an 800k player as far as our books go, and I bet he does kick 40 goals if he plays a full season and mostly forward. Worth every penny.

While I'm happy to be getting Bolton, I would feel a little better if we could get the price down to 9 and the Port first and keep his contract under 1m a year. Would appreciate Bolton more if he help be signing on a couple extra years at bargain rates. Bolton is pushing this move as much as anyone, would.be nice if he can help

I find it surprising Richmond had to give him a 1m a year contract to keep him in the first place.

While I'm happy to be getting Bolton, I would feel a little better if we could get the price down to 9 and the Port first and keep his contract under 1m a year. Would appreciate Bolton more if he help be signing on a couple extra years at bargain rates. Bolton is pushing this move as much as anyone, would.be nice if he can help

I find it surprising Richmond had to give him a 1m a year contract to keep him in the first place.
I think it's pretty naive (and/or selfish) of him to pursue the move without any expectations of taking a pay cut.

I don't exactly. If we get a good deal then go ahead but for me sometimes I think if we stopped trading away all our bloody draft picks we could potentially pick up some of these guys ourselves. Warner was taken at pick 39 from East Freo. Why are we not seeing these players and picking them?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back