• Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe and Walters need to retire.
Tonight.

Get Bolton and Baker.

Jesus we missed Treacy tonight, although Vossy did ok.

I would fire Freddy into the sun now.
Christ he was bad
Voss played great, sucks that he's replacing Treacy who's much more of a leader in the forward line because he's simply never matching that value

Yep spot on. Gun midfielders need to kick goals when they get the chance.
Been an issue of ours for a while.

Brayshaw and Serong don't hit the scoreboard enough.

There still our best players but we need just 1 to be a constant threat.

I think Hayden Young is our best player and gone past them. I think he will be the best of the trinity

Think we'll see the club go for a few moneyball picks like Richards or Garcia who've been mentioned in the past (Alongside Bolton and Baker ofc). We desperately need our bottom 8 or so players to not be so poor so anyone with experience and upside is ideal. It's just a hard side to get into without AFL experience at the moment, but we're desperate for some new names

JL simply has to tell Fyfe it's very highly likely he'll play at Peel next season.

It sucks he doesn't get to be clapped off or celebrated during the week/game, but it's the clubs own fault.

You can't have them both playing next season

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
They both got a 2 year extension way too early.

It had to be a year by year thing.

Think we'll see the club go for a few moneyball picks like Richards or Garcia who've been mentioned in the past (Alongside Bolton and Baker ofc). We desperately need our bottom 8 or so players to not be so poor so anyone with experience and upside is ideal. It's just a hard side to get into without AFL experience at the moment, but we're desperate for some new names
Really hope we dont go the moneyball route and bring in any spuds. We dont need any more list cloggers

Projection much champ. You're constantly absurdly condescending and don't like being called out for it. I do well at parties thanks.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Manugh has been great for Geelong.
Evans for port.

At least 1, ideally 2 money ball players would be brilliant. Winder and Richards would be brilliant

Need 2 small forwards as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe should retire gracefully rather than play out his career a Peel. Walters the same.

The rest of the team need a huge pre season to get them functioning as a team.

A meaningful finals campaign in 2025 or goodbye JLo. As much as I try to be positive about him I can't. Just not decisive enough when he needs to be.

Are Fremantle willing to make the hard calls and cut people that need to be cut? Few too many people on the list that need to go, or need to retire.

Will we hold on to them because we lack the balls?

JL simply has to tell Fyfe it's very highly likely he'll play at Peel next season.

It sucks he doesn't get to be clapped off or celebrated during the week/game, but it's the clubs own fault.

You can't have them both playing next season

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

100% This
It’s unfortunate how it’s played out really.
Cant see a path for him next year at all

I think it just highlights we need 3 or 4 players with Elite speed, Elite decision making and Elite skills.

Looking at Butters navigate through congestion and always do the right thing was amazing.

Fyfe, Walters should be retired.
Brodie should be traded or moved to the rookie list.

Our lack of a small forward has hurt us all year. It just limits our scoring so much. We need to find two good small forwards urgently.

A few mature age recruits like Winder or Richards would help a lot. They automatically improve your 18 to 30 on your list, and don't cost much.

Yeah Fyfe and Sonny needa do the team thing and retire. There’s been games where Fyfe has had a good impact on our team but we really need to find someone else in that role who will get better over the next year not worse.

Yeah Fyfe and Sonny needa do the team thing and retire. There’s been games where Fyfe has had a good impact on our team but we really need to find someone else in that role who will get better over the next year not worse.
He's just like Mundy was at the end. Put someone with Priddis or better pace on him and he explodes away from Fyfe if they win possession and its damaging.

Dude's a club legend (as is Sonny, who's even further off it), but he's not good enough anymore.

He's just like Mundy was at the end. Put someone with Priddis or better pace on him and he explodes away from Fyfe if they win possession and its damaging.

Dude's a club legend (as is Sonny, who's even further off it), but he's not good enough anymore.

Need to retire off the 30+ year olds (that includes JOM as well) and stick with those who who need more time.

There’s probably 4-5 players in our team that have had very good moments but have also been poor on occasions. Think when say 20/23 players in our team have played 60+ games we’ll be a lot better off for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back