List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 33 19.0%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 85 48.9%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 22 12.6%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kicked 2 points yesterday and his own supporters want him gone. Yeah, such a great catch to pay overs for. If he was OOC and you got him cheaply, it’s worth having a crack, but he’s contracted.
Loved listening to Barrett etc on AFL Daily talking about how Freo is playing as a team with “no jump out of the page stand out player”.
As for Kuek, he’s been fighting to get over an injury and has looked excited prior to this.
Hes also playing in a bottom 3 side. Hes a front runner no doubt but that kind of player is the missing piece on freo list. Hes a genuine match winner
As for Kuek he’s 5th or 6th in line for a key forward spot

Last edited:
Hopefully he comes so we can complete the 2019 EF armor set and the get full +25% lads stats bonus
Homer Simpson Nerd GIF

I don’t think there’s any ‘while he recovers’ about NOD. He’s due back from injury in less than a month.

He’d be moved to the rookie list because he’s the last guy to be contracted not because he’s been injured.

I’d rather delist and re-rookie contracted players than NOD tbh. I’ll suggest Oscar McDonald tbh - He’s been injured and might not be needed next season, isn’t a big deal if some club decides to pick him up as a DFA or in the rookie draft.
Think Oscar McDonald got a 2 year deal when he signed

You really need to do due diligence and you need a crystal ball when it comes to injuries etc. Norf would have never anticipated what's happened with Logue, and I guess we were hopeful with Oscar McDonald.

Yeah so random, put him just under Charlie Curnow in the poll thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zane Duursma might be the most surprising name I've heard linked to us.

Not an actual rumour surely DragoDelph?

Gonna need some more context DragoDelph coz that is the most random player linking ive ever heard
It's all very hand wavy vague.

A Duursma was at Freo HQ with their manager. Thinks it may be the younger one at North.

My thought was just here visiting family and friends at the club. But one of those things that's wprth mentioning in case someone else knows something

It's all very hand wavy vague.

A Duursma was at Freo HQ with their manager. Thinks it may be the younger one at North.

My thought was just here visiting family and friends at the club. But one of those things that's wprth mentioning in case someone else knows something
Has to be the youngest one right? Though which absolute hard core nuffy is recognising Willem

Conspiracy theory for shits and giggles...

Harley's Mrs is a Duursma, maybe we're interviewing her for AFLW...

...a favour for the Eagles, in return they split their high first rounder with us.

Also whiteanting the eagles salary cap by forcing them to commit to 2 million a year, making the Chad contract far less of a talking point.

I just searched ...Yamin Duursma requested a trade from port to Carlton in december last year after Harley was drafted to WCE... but never know situation changes quickly ..
But other possibility is Xavier Duursma is managed by Hemisphere management who look after 3 current players ? Walker,Serong and Cox. May be Will also managed by same management and the manager visited our HQ for business reason?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Conspiracy theory for shits and giggles...

Harley's Mrs is a Duursma, maybe we're interviewing her for AFLW...

...a favour for the Eagles, in return they split their high first rounder with us.

Also whiteanting the eagles salary cap by forcing them to commit to 2 million a year, making the Chad contract far less of a talking point.
Hilarious as it would be to watch the Eagles lose Harley, on balance I think they are better retaining him since the cost is almost going to more than he is actually worth in on field performance. One of the advantages (for us) of the Eagles being so monstrously big is that amount of money they have is bound to attract administrators who instinctively understand that the bigger the pile, the bigger their cut. If its a choice being flags and an extra 5 million a year in Harley merch, they'll take the latter.

Anyway actually addressing the post I'm reply to: No. Why would they do that when then can just bribe them directly? If it all it took was a free spot on their AFLW list they'd have made it happen.

Hilarious as it would be to watch the Eagles lose Harley, on balance I think they are better retaining him since the cost is almost going to more than he is actually worth in on field performance. One of the advantages (for us) of the Eagles being so monstrously big is that amount of money they have is bound to attract administrators who instinctively understand that the bigger the pile, the bigger their cut. If its a choice being flags and an extra 5 million a year in Harley merch, they'll take the latter.

Anyway actually addressing the post I'm reply to: No. Why would they do that when then can just bribe them directly? If it all it took was a free spot on their AFLW list they'd have made it happen.
Nah, if he leaves after this first contract right with Tassie joining, they are ****ed.

Fremantle star Andrew Brayshaw says there’s no lure back to Victoria despite being out of contract in 2025

Mitchell Woodcock
The West Australian
Mon, 1 July 2024

Victorian raised Fremantle star Andrew Brayshaw has declared Perth home as the Dockers prepare to fight to keep their vice-captain who is out of contract at the end of next year.
Brayshaw, 24, will be a restricted free agent at the end of 2025 and has already been linked to several Victorian clubs including St Kilda who are believed to be flush with cash to bring in talent.
Fremantle have been on a roll in locking away key talent to long contracts, with Brennan Cox, Sean Darcy (2030), Caleb Serong, Brandon Walker, Hayden Young, Heath Chapman, Luke Ryan (2027), Jordan Clark (2028), Jye Amiss and Luke Jackson (2029) all contracted well beyond this year.
Drafted out of Sandringham Dragons with pick No.2 in 2017, Brayshaw is one of the key pieces in the Dockers’ push for a maiden premiership and said he will look at his contract at the end of the season.
“I haven’t really been listening to too much noise about it. My main focus is finishing the season as strong as I can, hopefully us pushing deep into September and then probably analyse contract talks at the end of the season,” Brayshaw said.
“Our main focus is really playing good footy at the moment.”
Brayshaw is settled in Perth, but both the midfielder and his fiancé Lizzie Stock are from Melbourne and still have ties to the state.
Asked if there’s a strong pull back to Victoria, Brayshaw said: “No, I wouldn’t say so.
“I consider Perth my home now. Me and my fiancé own a house in East Fremantle and we love it here. We’ve got a little dog, got our own little family going here.
“While we both still have family in Victoria we definitely call Perth home.”

Think Oscar McDonald got a 2 year deal when he signed

I literally referred to him as a contracted player in my post.

You can delist and re-rookie contracted players - it’s done all the time, although I don’t think Freo has done it for a while. That move would make sense as we aren’t making him a DFA for life like we would with NOD, Emmett etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back