• Chad Warner

Votes: 169 67.3%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 14 5.6%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If Jack Martin is free, on cheap coin and happy playing for Peel then sure.

He wouldn't be walk up best 22 - not that he's fit half the time anyway.

God owies has the most punchable head and seems like the biggest flog. nothing I would hate more then for him to join us would rather eagles have success then him/carlton
I think you missed a comma.
The importance of a comma, can't be understated.
For example, "let's go and eat, mum" has a different meaning to "let's go and eat mum"
so anyway, as to your point that Owies has the most punchable head, I ask you to consider jamie cripps.

I think you missed a comma.
The importance of a comma, can't be understated.
For example, "let's go and eat, mum" has a different meaning to "let's go and eat mum"
so anyway, as to your point that Owies has the most punchable head, I ask you to consider jamie cripps.
Depending on the mum, then both sentences are workable.

Also, I would like to 2nd the J.Cripps nomination.

Our draft situation and lack of list spots probably means there's no room for someone like Martin imo.
God I hope so.

It would be totally different if he played 20 games a year. Hasn't played more than 13 since 2020 (15) and has only played 20+ twice (2016, 2017).

Was coming on here to see if anyone listened to the Gettable segment. I can’t be bothered either. Those two crap on and giggle at each others lame jokes most of the time. I do like Cal but he makes you sit through some rubbish to cut to the good stuff.
They went through the status of 35 players from a trade perspective.

Interestingly they didn't mention any of our current players. It wasn't just big names they mentioned either - there was some guys who haven't played a game yet. Twomey later wrote that piece about Banfield.

Do we have enough list spots to take him?

I think I would prefer Winder over him.

Anyone who watches WAFL, have any info on Jaren Carr.

Father son pick if we want him, and passed on midseason draft (maybe due to interest from us)

Walyalup (Fremantle) are one of a number of clubs interested in the son of former player Matthew Carr, but in a sensational move, the South Fremantle youngster isn’t going to nominate.

Pretty slight body, nice kick. First time I saw him he was pretty soft in the contest but has improved. Playing hbf for Souths last time I looked

God I hope so.

It would be totally different if he played 20 games a year. Hasn't played more than 13 since 2020 (15) and has only played 20+ twice (2016, 2017).

He’s existing on potential since before being drafted and he’s now 29? Faaarrrk that

Jack Martin 2024:
Round 1: Knee injury; 1-2 weeks
Round 2: Knee injury; 1 week
Round 3: Hamstring; 1 week
Round 4: Hamstring; TBC
Round 5: Hamstring; 4-5 weeks
Round 6: Hamstring; 3-4 weeks
Round 7: Hamstring; 2-3 weeks
Round 8: Hamstring; 1-2 weeks
Round 9: Hamstring; Test
Round 10: Did not play AFL/VFL
Round 11: Calf; TBC
Round 12: Calf; 3-4 weeks
Round 13: Calf; 2-3 weeks
Round 14: Calf; 1-2 weeks
Round 15: Calf; 1-2 weeks
Round 16: Calf; 2 weeks
Round 17: Calf; 1 week

Is Phil Merriman good enough?

2023 Stats.

You'd be working towards having him firing for finals. That Stretch from Round 16 to the Prelim.

Base wage, 2 years with a trigger for a third. Heavy on the incentives.

DescriptionDateOpponentResultKHBDMGBTHOGAI50CLCGR50FFFABL
Preliminary Final​
Sep 23​
4​
6​
10​
2​
2​
1​
4​
0​
0​
5​
1​
1​
0​
1​
0​
Elimination Final​
Sep 8​
6​
6​
12​
5​
2​
0​
2​
0​
1​
0​
0​
7​
2​
1​
5​
Round 24​
Aug 27​
3​
4​
7​
1​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
2​
0​
0​
0​
Round 23​
Aug 19​
Suns
10​
4​
14​
6​
2​
2​
4​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
1​
1​
0​
Round 22​
Aug 12​
6​
9​
15​
3​
1​
0​
4​
0​
0​
1​
2​
1​
0​
2​
0​
Round 21​
Aug 6​
6​
9​
15​
5​
1​
0​
3​
0​
0​
2​
0​
1​
1​
0​
0​
Round 20​
Jul 28​
7​
5​
12​
5​
3​
1​
2​
0​
1​
2​
0​
6​
0​
1​
3​
1​
Round 18​
Jul 15​
5​
4​
9​
5​
1​
1​
2​
0​
0​
1​
0​
2​
0​
0​
1​
Round 17​
Jul 9​
5​
9​
14​
1​
0​
1​
4​
0​
1​
2​
2​
7​
0​
3​
4​
Round 16​
Jul 2​
12​
0​
12​
6​
3​
1​
3​
0​
0​
2​
1​
0​
1​
1​
0​
Round 14​
Jun 18​
Suns
Win 120-61
3​
5​
8​
2​
0​
0​
0​
0​
2​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Round 13​
Jun 11​
Loss 52-86
5​
3​
8​
4​
1​
2​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
2​
0​
1​
0​
Round 1​
Mar 16​
3​
3​
6​
1​
0​
1​
3​
0​
0​
2​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, and I don't think it's the sort of treatment a player with the reputation of Jack Martin that he would expect, but that injury history would have me invite him to train with us and we sign him as a supplemental period rookie the same as Jeremy Sharp.

Sit out of the draft and come straight to us after being delisted by Carlton.

I'd be cashing out Ras while he still has some value tbh but I know thats not gonna be popular on here

What would you expect? Pick 30-40 would be my guess. We don't need mid-range picks.

Brodie and Sharp were around the same age as Erasmus when we brought them in for peanuts.

What would you expect? Pick 30-40 would be my guess. We don't need mid-range picks.

Brodie and Sharp were around the same age as Erasmus when we brought them in for peanuts.
Yeah probably a future 2nd would be my aim

It would take someone coming for him tho which probs won't happen

Was coming on here to see if anyone listened to the Gettable segment. I can’t be bothered either. Those two crap on and giggle at each others lame jokes most of the time. I do like Cal but he makes you sit through some rubbish to cut to the good stuff.
The problem is, Cal is paired up with that buffhead, who reads like a corporate brown-nosed cyborg if ever there was....I watched it once, months ago. Never again.

If Cal was partnered with someone less about the clicks and the hot-headed excitement of them making a buck the modern way (clickbait forever baby!!), I'd be more inclined to check it out. As Cal tries to veer towards the more credible end of the spectrum, and probably HATEs the fromage of the Gettable segment as much as those who see through it like us do. But, you know - money talks, bullsh*t walks. Seeing as they think it's for the kids to behave like "cool kids", high-fiving and whatnots, I give it a wider than a whale's fart berth. The info, real rumours with some weight behind them will always trickle out and they'll find their way here peezy squeezy..........we all can save ourselves some time by boycotting that AFL stinky "non-euro" trash - it's hideous! ;)

The problem is, Cal is paired up with that buffhead, who reads like a corporate brown-nosed cyborg if ever there was....I watched it once, months ago. Never again.

If Cal was partnered with someone less about the clicks and the hot-headed excitement of them making a buck the modern way (clickbait forever baby!!), I'd be more inclined to check it out. As Cal tries to veer towards the more credible end of the spectrum, and probably HATEs the fromage of the Gettable segment as much as those who see through it like us do. But, you know - money talks, bullsh*t walks. Seeing as they think it's for the kids to behave like "cool kids", high-fiving and whatnots, I give it a wider than a whale's fart berth. The info, real rumours with some weight behind them will always trickle out and they'll find their way here peezy squeezy..........we all can save ourselves some time by boycotting that AFL stinky "non-euro" trash - it's hideous! ;)
The main problem with Beveride is that he's a moron. Cal is a bit cringe when he tries to insert music or other cultural references but at least he seems good at his job.

Personally, and I don't think it's the sort of treatment a player with the reputation of Jack Martin that he would expect, but that injury history would have me invite him to train with us and we sign him as a supplemental period rookie the same as Jeremy Sharp.

Sit out of the draft and come straight to us after being delisted by Carlton.
I don't think Sharp ever trained with us prior to being on our list.

If Martin has any other slightly better offers your plan is done tbh. He could do an ACL day one of pre season and it's career over unless we list him first.

I don't want Martin on our list but who knows.

According to the AFL site we are trying to extend Bailey's time with us
FREMANTLE has tabled an offer to Bailey Banfield as the free agent enjoys a career-best season with the Dockers.

If we needed picks I’d be trading him.
We don’t.
But I don’t see it with him.

He can get the ball….but that’s about it.

To me Erasmus projects as a player in the Rhys Palmer mould. Will probably spend 10 years in the system and play 100 games but will always be a fringe player.

I think he was injured for a good part of the season.
It's pretty much like people saying (30 mins ago before the teams were announced) that Brennan Cox can't get a game with us this season.

His stats like year we're very very good for a second year small forward. Strangely eye test does not suggest he has any wow attributes that'd make him a star though. Dunno if that really matters tbh - Schultz never had them and he was amazing for us.

Back