• Chad Warner

Votes: 169 66.5%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 12 4.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies could very well go 1-6 to finish the year giving us pick 6-8 huge get for Schultz

Torn on wanting port to miss finals for a better pick and dogs losing to port so dogs miss finals since I feel like dogs are the biggest danger team in finals that could beat anyone

End of the day can’t complain on picks
6-8
8-12
10-14

Pies could very well go 1-6 to finish the year giving us pick 6-8 huge get for Schultz

Torn on wanting port to miss finals for a better pick and dogs losing to port so dogs miss finals since I feel like dogs are the biggest danger team in finals that could beat anyone

End of the day can’t complain on picks
6-8
8-12
10-14
My head tells me Port and Pies SHOULD be missing from here but it's so even that it just takes a few teams to **** it up for us.

Freo need to take care of their own business and beat whoever they play.

My head tells me Port and Pies SHOULD be missing from here but it's so even that it just takes a few teams to **** it up for us.

Freo need to take care of their own business and beat whoever they play.
In saying that if we do finish 3rd when was the last time we played Carlton at the mcg I can’t remember feel like that would suit us more then marvel

In saying that if we do finish 3rd when was the last time we played Carlton at the mcg I can’t remember feel like that would suit us more then marvel
Yeah, I don't want to play Carlton but im just going to back the boys to beat whoever they play and for death riding it's just straight Port and Pies L's for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much this
From what Ive seen ihis year he also plays in a team that plays a ton of players behind the ball and is often outnumbered when he flys for marks. He also regularly gets the oppositions second tall back. If he played for us he'd take Banfields spot and I think he would be very dangerous as a 4th tall who would get more one on one contests than he does at North.He'd also add pressure and speed in our forward half compared to Banfield.

I think he's underrated on this board but obviously fine with those disagreeing.

Last edited:
From what Ive seen ihis year he also plays in a team that plays a ton of players behind the ball and is often outnumbered when he flys for marks. He also regularly gets the oppositions second tall back. If he played for us he'd take Banfields spot and I think he would be very dangerous as a 4th tall who would get more one on one contests than he does at North.

I think he's underrated on this board but obviously fine with those disagreeing

He's a talent that would need to be at full fitness and would need to buy in to JLOs game plan.

He's a talent that would need to be at full fitness and would need to buy in to JLOs game plan.
Yeah I agree. But if he bought in the results could be huge for us. His ability to go into the centre square clearances 5 or 6 times each game would also be an asset. He did that role very well against us earlier this year.

I don't think he is overrated, I've seen him win games for North off his boot. I question his work ethic and drive to take him to the next level.

I always feel this is hard to judge in teams as bad as Norf. Agree he's inconsistent but i'd mail it in too at times for that team.

Problem is he's clearly best 22, but not clearly best 15 or so which is what you really want when you're bringing in FAs or high cost trades.

I always feel this is hard to judge in teams as bad as Norf. Agree he's inconsistent but i'd mail it in too at times for that team.

Problem is he's clearly best 22, but not clearly best 15 or so which is what you really want when you're bringing in FAs or high cost trades.
In my opinion a new home could be whats needed for Zurhaar to reach his potential. Clarkson'c coaching certainly doesn't help forwards who do well when isolated one on one. If Zurhaar reaches his potential he'd be a top 15 player at FReo.

Not all ex West Australian's want to play for Freo.

It's also a business and they make decisions based on their business interests.

Back