Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Darling? Jack Darling?

eba92928-714e-4717-b95c-8843b493b0a8_text-1.gif

Have to take your fitness seriously to stay on the park to kick goals.
I genuinely thought he was a 40+ year small forward for at least a couple seasons the way he's been talked about. This is actual breaking news to me. Even his best season on a per game average is equivalent to Sturt this season.

I genuinely thought he was a 40+ year small forward for at least a couple seasons the way he's been talked about. This is actual breaking news to me. Even his best season on a per game average is equivalent to Sturt this season.

Yeah but he took that screamer on Gawn that one time a few years ago so he’s worth like two first rounders at least

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also think that we could fit all 3 in, but would likely cost us a Sturt or switta.

Also wonder if Reidy has been offered a year, because Knobel is part of a tigers or swans deal.
Man, it's like 2.8m of cap. It's costing Sturt or Switta then someone on actual decent coin like Darcy or Ryan.

Brayshaw wants to win. I reckon he's fine with taking a bit less to land some of these players. He extends over the summer after all this has played out 100%.
Yeah while I do agree

It's always risky upsetting the apple cart bringing in a few players on more money.

First you have to ensure they fit in with the club culture and ethos the current group have created.

Look after your own flesh first and top up after.

I highly doubt we could bring in 2 players on big money and still have room to keep upgrading our current elite lot.

Otherwise I want to know who the hell our accountant is fmd he is a genius.

coughs

I think Draper could play that role, yes.
I was just saying in the Houston thread that I commend Port for how they arent afraid to let players go and be aggressive in trading out players but I'm not sure that's worth it given none of the three are that good at defending

The problem with getting Baker

Josh Battle > Hawks @ 900k/yr + no pick
Tim English > WC @ 900k yr + no pick
Liam Baker > Freo @ 850k/yr + 1st Rd pick

Which player is more expensive?

You are clear as day losing ground to any team that’s brought in a FA for free and let the rest of the competition pay the compensation in the last few years

How much cap is a 1st Rd pick worth ?

1 million ?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

You are clear as day losing ground to any team that’s brought in a FA for free and let the rest of the competition pay the compensation in the last few years

Refreshing take on things.

I'd be shocked if Baker costs 850k tbh

dont think we are giving them a r1 pick for baker. hes out of contract so the stk second will have to do.

picking over eagles carcass could be interesting, any decent experienced depth we could give them a pick around 30 for if they also picked up the wages? mcgovern comes to mind, though not sure whos playing FB with TB gone? Allen?

Jeez, the Reidy signing is bizarre, list spots are tight, this draft is stacked.

It feels like we are sitting out another super draft, basically sitting out of 2018 was a mistake, don't really want to miss this one.

Maybe we are cutting Stanley loose or something?
there will be a minimum 3 players being delisted/traded 4 picks in the top 30, don't rule us out of moving one of our first to nexts years 1st

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back