Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With Banners , the correlation between his drop in form is changed role to the start of year. Reverting to playing predominantly in fwd line or very little stints on the wing.

Hope he builds his tank more so he is given more wing time next year if he stays

Playing predominantly deep fwd or third tall is not it. Not kicking goals recently playing fwd adds to his frustration
He's a limited footballer who had a purple patch in a contract year.

Should only be playing WAFL from now in if we're serious.

Ripping bloke though

I want him. But Port have offered him 4 years so look like the front runners.

Not sure he’s quite shown enough to get that tbh.

He’s not some 20 year old kid so you’d want to make sure he’s best 22 if he comes for four years. I mean he probably is but he’s not exactly an A grader is he?

He’s not some 20 year old kid so you’d want to make sure he’s best 22 if he comes for four years. I mean he probably is but he’s not exactly an A grader is he?
He's quite good and ripped us a new one this year.

Unfortunately not everyone freo will bring in will be A graders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolton is exactly what we need. Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

A genuine small forward with great crumbing ability and good goal sense. Added bonus that he’s great overhead, loves a specky. Only needs an inch and can make something special happen. But what really stands out is his confidence in his own ability, he’s not scared to shoulder the responsibility and have a shot at goal unlike some of our other players.

Could work on the defensive side of his game, in particular his pressure and his tackling. But his positives far outweigh his negatives.

He’d easily be our best small forward. If he was on our list this year we’d be top 4 no question. When you’re coming into your window, these are the types of players you need to make big plays for.

It’s only a matter of price. Not worth three 1sts alone, but with Rioli and Baker likely leaving also, and pick 1 basically sewn up, Richmond will be stacked with high end picks this year regardless. We’ll definitely be able to negotiate down.

Suffered the pain of watching most of the Ist 1/4 again. I was wrong.It was Draper trailing Hogan for the first goal. Closely but not close enough enough to effect a spoil.
After that it seemed to be Cox on Hogan. Did some good stuff plus the stupid 50.

Can’t be bothered quoting everyone that replied to my post but I wouldn’t have too much of an issue bringing Richards in - it’s just the four contract I find a little bit too much.

And yes not everyone needs to be an A Grader but I’m not sure you give out a four year contract to an opposition player unless you think that’s what you think you’re getting.

Can’t be bothered quoting everyone that replied to my post but I wouldn’t have too much of an issue bringing Richards in - it’s just the four contract I find a little bit too much.

And yes not everyone needs to be an A Grader but I’m not sure you give out a four year contract to an opposition player unless you think that’s what you think you’re getting.
Agree 4 is too long. Let that one through to Port I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back