Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hypothetical - Do we trade 9,10 and 17 for Bolton and Baker 1st pick in the second round and they contribute say $1million over 3 years?

What about exact same deal but swap 17 with a future first?

Yes? No? How far away is it?

Erasmus isn't slow and you severely underestimate his trade value. He only appears slow when he's at the very end of long runs. Over 100metres he'd be in the top dozen at the club just like Worner is. In my opinion he's moved past Johnson too. His form at WAFL level is elite. As he's one of the hardest trainers at the club underestimate him as much as you like as he'll prove you wrong in time. All he needs is an opportunity.
Believe so too.
Think another pre season and leaning up, he has to replace JOM.
Johnson and Erasmus should replace Fyfe and JOM 2025 onwards. Simple as that

If mids get out the front, nobody is defending that including any of our players and Andy is one of the best in the league at it.

But Fyfe gets smoked anywhere. He just can't close space.
100%

Basically unless the ball is hit within a 1m radius of fyfe hes in trouble at a centre bounce. As a first receiver no one fears his delivery by foot. Fyfe is still good when its on his terms but he is very much exploitable. Hell even in his prime Fyfe was exploitable and need clancee, deboer, suban to cover for him, he just won such a high % of contests that it was worth it, this is no longer the case.

Would seriously consider NOD inside mid like the role Stephen Hill played. Has the thrist for the contest, fast. Good long kick

Played Peel in this role.

Just feel like the midfield need more weapons.

I know SFA about crunching numbers and who we deal with to get this draft and trade period right, but what I do know is that if we get it right, we will be set for a long time as slot ins for the eight.
We get it wrong and we will more than likely just begin to go through more pain.
I think we have to some how get Woener. He has class written all opver him and stands up when under the pump.But what do we give to get him, out of the Swans.We don't need a Tim Kelly scenario.
Bolton would certainly be very handy as a forward /mid as he plays with Richmond.
A massive time ahead for the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does make me wonder why we are sniffing around. Maybe Darcy needs a rehab buddy.
Hard to tell, our high performance team has been a disgrace for quite a while now so you may just be backing yourselves in to get 10-15 games out of him a year.

He's an absolute A grade talent when he's fit and healthy, just rare as rocking horse shit for him to actually be fit and healthy.

Erasmus was a late starter to football as he was a cricketer of his junior sporting days. He was also one of the players who lost potential development due to Covid. I think he runs to the wrong spots a fair bit and that's what gives him the perception of being slow as he's constantly covering more ground than he should be. In terms of speed he was known for his speed out of stoppages as a junior. I think the added muscle he has put on has slowed him down a bit but he'll get better at carrying the extra muscle as the years go on so his likely to regain some speed. One of the reasons we drafted him was actually his athletic profile. He was a gun 100 metre runner when competing at junior level.
I have a similar positive view on Erasmus but one area he need to keep developing is his muscle bulk/size and core strength. I agree his burst out of stoppages at Peel has improved. He is also very good at getting hands to the ball and flicking it out quickly. He needs to be bigger for the role he will play. Johnson has put on size and has a little more flexibility in his play (having slotted into the Wing rotations) and that is why he has played more footy this last season.

A big pre-season is on order for Ras.

Darcy needs to go on a diet
Ok but seriously what’s stopping them from using ozempic? So long as he’s still eating a healthy diet and working out I see no reason why it can’t be used to help drop some kgs. Especially when he’s post op and can’t be on legs.

They use whatever's legal to help build muscle and whatever, so why not use what you can to assist with weight loss?

Jeez the footage Cornes put up of Fyfes defensive effort is even worse than I remembered no way can he play next year
I know Cornes is salivating everytime he gets to make an anti fyfe compilation video. Finally has the chance to show up Fyfe which he could never do as a player. He just rotates the same three agendas every single year. Nothing's gonna change the fact that Fyfe is ten times the player he ever was.

I have a similar positive view on Erasmus but one area he need to keep developing is his muscle bulk/size and core strength. I agree his burst out of stoppages at Peel has improved. He is also very good at getting hands to the ball and flicking it out quickly. He needs to be bigger for the role he will play. Johnson has put on size and has a little more flexibility in his play (having slotted into the Wing rotations) and that is why he has played more footy this last season.

A big pre-season is on order for Ras.

I agree. I want Erasmus to be able to give the likes of Patrick Cripps the don't argue so that he can create his own space in stoppages.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back