Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Read on the Tigers board that Baker is waiting on the new coach before announcing. I don't know if that is a formality or if that means he could flip and choose us when the new coach tells him to GAGF, you're too old we don't want you.

I would think so too. Still reckon the Swans just say no even if they win the flag.
if its up to the new coach to make those decisions then the eagles are in a far worse position than i thought

2 year extension. Wonderful news. That will lower the blood pressure of all the pre-melters.
Now they will turn their attention to Switta who has a contract and there isn't any press about him wanting to go.

They must be fun at parties when the drinks look like they might run out in 3-4 hours time.

You'd have to think Baker not nominating a club is good news for us. We all know he wants to go to WC but clearly they've told him they don't know if they can get a deal done. And if they can't, we pounce. I don't care too much that he prefers them to us, once he's inside the four walls he'd buy in just as much as anyone

The head coach is part of list management so I think it's reasonable to include them in that decision. Especially given he's going to cost something of note.
do we expect a new coach any time this year? looks like every target pulls out as their name is mentioned. could be care taker forever at this rate

You'd have to think Baker not nominating a club is good news for us. We all know he wants to go to WC but clearly they've told him they don't know if they can get a deal done. And if they can't, we pounce. I don't care too much that he prefers them to us, once he's inside the four walls he'd buy in just as much as anyone
I'm still 100% on board (even though I told him to GAGF if we're a back up) as long as it doesn't impede #chadlocked

do we expect a new coach any time this year? looks like every target pulls out as their name is mentioned. could be care taker forever at this rate
They'll find someone. Heck, I'll apply if it drags on long enough. I'll just submit my BF posting history as part of my app and redact all the West Coast slander.

Read on the Tigers board that Baker is waiting on the new coach before announcing. I don't know if that is a formality or if that means he could flip and choose us when the new coach tells him to GAGF, you're too old we don't want you.
Maybe he's also waiting on who the coach is to decide. He will only join WC if Bluey is coaching them, the cartoon character not the washed up WC player.

Read on the Tigers board that Baker is waiting on the new coach before announcing. I don't know if that is a formality or if that means he could flip and choose us when the new coach tells him to GAGF, you're too old we don't want you
He just needs to ring Harley Reid to see who it’s going to be. I reckon it will be like a police line up so Harley can pick his preferred coach.

Last edited:
Riley Bonner delisted by saints. 6'3" wing/halfback. A year younger than Aish and a lot bigger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you are saying that Bolton and Warner is realistic?
and Richards is a step to far :p
season 2 now youre getting it GIF by Billions

Out of contract, I think a "fair" price is 9, 17 for Bolton and like 40. Elite player that disappears a bit.

Working backwards, in contract, 9 and 10 is large overs so would want some salary or a pick coming back. I expect Richmond will not move him without getting 9 and 10, the negotiations will be around what comes back with him
Richmond hold a bunch of 2nds don't they? If they end up trading all these players for 1sts they'll have to get rid of some these 2nds I would've thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back