• Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Finn Macguiness and Conor Nash
Marcus Windhager
George Hewett (but can midfield)

Finn doesn't get a game because thats all he can do, Nash doesn't "tag" in the traditional sense but he does jobs at contests like Rowbottom. Windhager tagging is a joke and there is a reason the Saints looked so much better once he was injured. He literally doesn't look at the football when he does it. Hewett hasn't tagged all year, Cincotta has done some but even he's been pushed out in recent months.

Bedford is an old school tagger which is going to be fascinating to watch in finals. If the Swans start getting on top do they persist or push him forward again.

Hello I’m new here but wanted to know why fans on Twitter are saying they have a feeling Brayshaw will leave
Elon Musk is a shitstirrer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello I’m new here but wanted to know why fans on Twitter are saying they have a feeling Brayshaw will leave
I'm sorry Mrs Brayshaw, he's not coming home for awhile yet as he has unfinished business at Freo. You should just ring him and have a chat, you must be very proud.

I'm a Brayshaw fan too.

Regarding Twitter, Brayshaw WILL be captain whenever Pearce chooses to relinquish it.

Despite being one of the earliest people to call Serong a future captain (during the Brayshaw romance phase too) - I think this period during Pearces' absense has re-affirmed why Brayshaw should be next in line, it's not even a debate anymore IMO.

Not a real knock, I'm a competitive person too so I get it - but I saw Serong returning to CBA whinging and swearing so many times after the opposition would kick goals. Happened when he was captain too. Serongs played a strong role in the middle of the ground for us this year, but, I think I could almost count a handful of different roles and positions that Brayshaw had to play and performed well to for us. Was just so good and gave a lot of immense effort to round out his 2024 campaign.

Also I rate Brayshaws' season higher than Serongs' TBH but I'm probably in the minority there.

Sorry, but I see Swiggy has given your post the thumbs down. So he must be really bad. Like really really really bad.

Fran Healy Laughing GIF by Travis

Finn doesn't get a game because thats all he can do, Nash doesn't "tag" in the traditional sense but he does jobs at contests like Rowbottom. Windhager tagging is a joke and there is a reason the Saints looked so much better once he was injured. He literally doesn't look at the football when he does it. Hewett hasn't tagged all year, Cincotta has done some but even he's been pushed out in recent months.

Bedford is an old school tagger which is going to be fascinating to watch in finals. If the Swans start getting on top do they persist or push him forward again.
Bedford was a small forward up until this year, they are just using his speed and tackling ability.
Nash is a negator, he doesn't do anything else.
My point with Hewett is that he 'can' do it and Cincotta yes is the tagger but he's only moved around now because of injuries.
We don't have anybody.

This thread moves too quick for me - can someone tell me if there is any news on Switta staying or going?
No news.

Some chatter on him staying on the twitterverse, but those accounts are about as trustworthy as 6PR

If we trade our Switta, it will be for a very late first right? If so, should we take the pick to the draft or trade into next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back