Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

well this could change the dynamic of things a bit. I had a feeling this upcoming trade period was gonna be nuts, but not THIS nuts!! I wonder what box of delights we'll get from all 18 clubs as we fall down the rabbit hole. Not sure what to weep, joy or just crapped me dacks

Heard a listener send in this trade proposal to Duck and Oz on the most recent Purple Reign podcast, but thought I would share it with you all, the trade dictates on the hypothetical scenario of Andrew Brayshaw wanting to leave:

Out:
Andrew Brayshaw
Three First Round Picks

In:
Shai Bolton
Chad Warner

I wouldn't do it personally and I think most would agree, but still.

Get Pickett
Get Bolton

Don't care how

Take all our picks and use the salary

PLEASE!!!

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I would push almost anyone not Brayshaw, Young, Treacy, Amiss or Serong out the door to make both happen. These two would make us absolutely ridiculous

Heard a listener send in this trade proposal to Duck and Oz on the most recent Purple Reign podcast, but thought I would share it with you all, the trade dictates on the hypothetical scenario of Andrew Brayshaw wanting to leave:

Out:
Andrew Brayshaw
Three First Round Picks

In:
Shai Bolton
Chad Warner

What? **** no.

I would push almost anyone not Brayshaw, Young, Treacy, Amiss or Serong out the door to make both happen. These two would make us absolutely ridiculous
It'd be almost unfair and I'm here for it. Imagine those 2 and JT, Amiss and Jackson.

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Out:
Andrew Brayshaw
Three First Round Picks

In:
Shai Bolton
Chad Warner

Not only is it a terrible idea, it also severely underrates Andy.

Purple Reign should stick to finding sponsors to fill in another 50% of their podcast.

So the article is saying Pickett's got family in both SA and WA. We are one of three teams to be after him, with both the SA teams.

If his family ties are closer in WA we are a very real chance here

I would assume it’s us or PAFC.
Don’t imagine he’s going to be headed to Adelaide FC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only is it a terrible idea, it also severely underrates Andy.

Purple Reign should stick to finding sponsors to fill in another 50% of their podcast.
Eh they're good blokes, always a fun listen, they shot the trade down quickly, thought it was very stupid.

Sounds like 3+ moves to me. Could still be Baker and we'll know that today you'd think.

Can't wait to hear which best 22 player is leaving this year.

There's got to be a pressure forward stuck in the 2s somewhere that might interest us.
We had interest in Joe Richards from Collingwood who plays the pressure forward role but apparently Port have offered him a better deal than we have.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Yeah I wouldn't do it, thought I'd share the stupidity of it with the rest of you though for a laugh.
The biggest piece of stupidity is Brayshaw leaving.

He's one of the best pre-agents in the AFL yet there's no rumours in the media at all about him and there's a reason for it. Wouldn't surprise me if he was our captain next year tbh.

Eh they're good blokes, always a fun listen, they shot the trade down quickly, thought it was very stupid.
Good blokes, sure, but it got really hard to listen to when they stuffed it full of ads. Like, you don't listen for the analysis so the rest has to be on point and its not.

Restump for the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back