Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

While it is fun to get excited about Pickett, I doubt he is coming to WA. I am a firm believer that where there is smoke there is fire when it comes to trades. Pickett's manager would have already notified the WA/SA clubs about Pickett, and yet all the inside knowledge points towards Warner landing at Freo. We would be a lot more cooler on Warner (behind the scenes) if we were interested in Pickett.

As exciting as landing Pickett is, Warner is on the trajectory to become a top 10 player. He is only 23 years old! Even if Pickett was open to WA, I would still choose Warner.

Kysaiah Pickett would be an amazing get. If he wants a trade home to be closer to family, hopefully that's WA. I think his only family in SA is Uncle Byron. Not sure where his partner Ardu is from.

While it is fun to get excited about Pickett, I doubt he is coming to WA. I am a firm believer of where there's smoke there is fire when it comes to trades. Pickett's manager would have already notified the WA/SA clubs about Pickett and yet all the inside knowledge points towards Warner landing at Freo.

As exciting as landing Pickett is, Warner is on the trajectory to become a top 10 player. He is only 23 years old! Even if Pickett was open to WA I would still choose Warner.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

If Warner isn’t this year, then I’m taking Bolton and Pickett, wan worrying about Warner next year.

Bolton and Pickett is us top 4 and above for a long long time

While it is fun to get excited about Pickett, I doubt he is coming to WA. I am a firm believer of where there's smoke there is fire when it comes to trades. Pickett's manager would have already notified the WA/SA clubs about Pickett and yet all the inside knowledge points towards Warner landing at Freo.

As exciting as landing Pickett is, Warner is on the trajectory to become a top 10 player. He is only 23 years old! Even if Pickett was open to WA I would still choose Warner.
Pickett is also 23 years old, kicks 40 goals about every season he’s played

If Freddy is our 7th best forward or less, I’m not giving a shit either way.

Honestly don’t think we have a player who’s suited to the HFF any better than he is other than perhaps Switta.

He had a few poor games but I think you back those players to come good again at least for the next season.

I said over last off season that outside second and third year players only Serong, Walters and Jackson improved significantly from 2022 to 2023. If we wrote off all the players that had a bad year in 2023 we would barely have a squad left! We’ve got to back those that’ve shown it previously and are still 26 or younger and recruit to replace both the old blokes and guys that have never really had it. Genuine stars like Bolton are welcome though.

His mum and nan live 2 hours outside of Perth. He considers Quairading his home. I can't see why WA would be out of the question.

Warner is not coming this year. Everything indicates next year, and he may even sign an extension with Sydney.

All chips in for Bolton and Pickett. Can't pass it up if there is a chance. We have elite midfielders, we don't have elite small forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely if they ate related and friends then Bolton and Pickett would kill to play together close to home?

Dionne Warwick GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

Honestly don’t think we have a player who’s suited to the HFF any better than he is other than perhaps Switta.

He had a few poor games but I think you back those players to come good again at least for the next season.

I said over last off season that outside second and third year players only Serong, Walters and Jackson improved significantly from 2022 to 2023. If we wrote off all the players that had a bad year in 2023 we would barely have a squad left! We’ve got to back those that’ve shown it previously and are still 26 or younger and recruit to replace both the old blokes and guys that have never really had it. Genuine stars like Bolton are welcome though.

I’m not writing him off…I'm just not concerned.

Pickett and Bolton are far superior players. Freddy fits around that. If he improves, farken awesome, because an improved Freddy, Bolton, Pickett and an improving Sturt is jizz worthy

His mum and nan live 2 hours outside of Perth. He considers Quairading his home. I can't see why WA would be out of the question.

Warner is not coming this year. Everything indicates next year, and he may even sign an extension with Sydney.

All chips in for Bolton and Pickett. Can't pass it up if there is a chance. We have elite midfielders, we don't have elite small forwards.
His mum has passed, but he has spoken of his extensive family here and that feels like home when he's around them. Pickett moved to SA primarily for footy reasons. It looks like his partner originally hails from NT.

With both of them, even without the defensive pressure, our defending of the front half will be better just on account of all the ground balls those two would win that the opposition don't.

You don't need to pressure and tackle if you have the ball!

Pickett from what I’ve seen is pretty good at the pressure stuff tbh. If Switta wasn’t in the team he’d be our best pressure player.

What I will say is if Pickett goes to Port surely that Richards deal if off the table and perhaps we’re a chance there. The Houston picks and probably more will be needed to get Pickett imo.

Can we trade next years first? I thought the rule was you need to use one first in 4 years so we couldn't trade next years 1st.
If the intent is to bring one forward from the next year, we may be allowed.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back