Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I just don't see how Dees trade Kozi though, too young to let him go under contract
He probably has a very genuine reason though. If it's true that both Kozzie and his gf have family in Perth and want to start a family, you kind of have to trade him don't you? I believe Bolton's excuse of wanting to move back to WA much less.

I just don't see how Dees trade Kozi though, too young to let him go under contract

Where there’s smoke. Honestly, when it’s mentioned it just snowballs and gathers pace. Eventually the player makes a formal request.

I’m just hoping it’s us.

If that happens, I’m near certain we’ll be able to do it.

Again, feels a bit like the wheels are coming off.

Tassie coming soon. Maybe they cash in on Petracca and Pickett now, get a group together around Rivers and Windsor

In the incredibly unlikely world that we get Bolton and Pickett without losing anyone, does Walters just retire before season's start? No way he's getting ahead of any of Switta/Sturt/Freddy + Simpson will (hopefully) improve to good AFL depth and Emmett is always An Option. I don't see a world where Walters plays outside of injuries/the first 3 weeks while Kozzie is suspended. I especially don't see one where he's playing in any potential 2025 grand final side
In this incredibly unlikely scenario, Sonny would get the first 3 rounds of next year

It would definitely require Pickett really making it a thing. We can absolutely pay the overs they'd need to justify it though. Even more so if they value Murphy or Simpson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the day with Bolton and potentially Kosi..on top the development of Simpson hopefully.

Walters, Emmet and Banfield types will be cutting the oranges at half time and that’s it. There is no place for them when potentially we have this elite fwd line.

HFF: Freddy Treacy Bolton
FF: Pickett Amiss Jackson

Simpson off the bench. Sturt waiting in the wings.
Fred looks so out of place there.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

He can stay in the team. Walters can play down at Peel
If he wants to or has even mentioned leaving, you let him go.

Freddy Treacy Bolton
Pickett Amiss Jackson
Sturt

Can play Switta head of Sturt but better saving the cash

the only downer thing I'll say is Kossie is banned for the first 3 games of 2025, so if hypothetically a trade occurred and he came into the Purple Bredren, we'd have to wait a few to see him debut :(

Sturt Treacy Bolton
Pickett Amiss Jackson
O’Driscoll Serong Sharp
Wagner Pearce Chapman
Clark Cox Walker

Darcy, Young, Brayshaw

Interchange from Freddy, Simpson Switta Ryan Draper Johnson Banfield

Hnnggggg.

Freddy Treacy Bolton
Pickett Amiss Jackson
Sturt

Can play Switta head of Sturt but better saving the cash

Yeah that's a perfectly balanced side. But I'd rather have Jackson resting forward and playing more midfield not rucking as they originally planned for him.

Ryan Pearce Walker
Chapman Cox Clark
Sharp Young NOD
Freddy Tracey Bolton
Pickett Amiss Jackson

Rucks Darcey Brayshaw Serong

Int Sturt Aish Wagner Switta
Sub Johnson/Fyfe

Emg Walters Reidy Erasmus Simpson

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back