Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

no it's not. Petracca ins 29. Pickett is 23. Pickett is a bigger loss. Pickett is a former pick 9, taken in the same draft as Jackson. He's kicked more goals than Cyril at the same age and applies defensive pressure. His trade value is similar to Luke Jackson.

Your arguments are not grounded in reality. Are you really comparing him to Cyril? I thought Cyril was over rated in the media and I don't think you would find many people who would think they are close to the same value.

Please leave the board.

no it's not. Petracca ins 29. Pickett is 23. Pickett is a bigger loss. Pickett is a former pick 9, taken in the same draft as Jackson. He's kicked more goals than Cyril at the same age and applies defensive pressure. His trade value is similar to Luke Jackson.
He was pick 12 actually.
Pick 9 was Liam Henry

Man, so like for real, Pickett has requested a trade and Freo just need to make it work? I will legit never forgive the place if they can't get this done. There is no real reason unless Melbourne and Tigers are complete asshats about it

Wanted to come discuss the trade here but I've noticed you're all replying to ignored content from the one and only so if any of you want to come to our board and respectfully discuss trades feel free.
To be fair, for most us it's hardly a discussion, more just name your price. I feel for you guys to be honest

Has he requested a trade to Freo. What's the source?
I've been following trades long enough to know the RD tweet means he wants a trade but it just needs to be sorted out without an official request

Wanted to come discuss the trade here but I've noticed you're all replying to ignored content from the one and only so if any of you want to come to our board and respectfully discuss trades feel free.

Happy to chat with people who aren't ridiculous. We know the price will be high. It shouldn't be top five player in the league high.

I also understand you might not want to lose him, as I didn't Neale or Hogan for that matter... or Acres.

Where do you think the consensus sits on the Melbourne board?

I want NOD on the inside tbh. I know it’d leave us a touch short on wing depth and he’s shown a bit in the wing in the past but I think that inside mid is where he’ll be play his best footy. He has that burst speed that no other inside mid on our list has.

To the bolded I answer this:

1724933167704.png

I'm not against NoD getting some inside time, but he also plays good on the wing.

Rhino seems to think so

I've been telling y'all for ages that there is nothing remotely interesting about us having cap space for 2 jets after 8 years of being ****.

What would be interesting is if we still had cap space for Baker or Warner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

That isn't what was proposed though. If they gave us their F2 and a F3 I would find a way to block my nose and do it. Straight 3 for 1 is crazy talk.
Oh, we don't acknowledge Dan's opinions on trades, there's no point applying reason or logic there

This scenario reminds me of Brisbane lions a couple of years ago. Had one pick in R1 at about 16 or 17. Had will Ashcroft and jaspa Fletcher as academy guns in the top 12 of the ND to match bids on.
THEN Josh Dunkley nominated them. A premium mid worth two first rounders in most people’s books.

They got it done somehow.
Players don’t request trades unless there’s strong commitment it will get over the line.

This scenario reminds me of Brisbane lions a couple of years ago. Had one pick in R1 at about 16 or 17. Had will Ashcroft and jaspa Fletcher as academy guns in the top 12 of the ND to match bids on.
THEN Josh Dunkley nominated them. A premium mid worth two first rounders in most people’s books.

They got it done somehow.
Players don’t request trades unless there’s strong commitment it will get over the line.
I still can't believe they got all that done actually. Just bent Dogs over backwards. Ridiculous off season and shows how completely busted the points system became

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back