Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is reddit our prominent other board? Dockerland isn't really a thing anymore is it?
I'd say Reddit is the next biggest one, they skew far too positively though in my opinion, seem to just blatantly ignore anything bad and try to focus on the positives.

Most criticism is downvoted over there.

My expectations are now so high, that I'll be devastated if all we get this trade period is Bolton. Equally, I'll be flat if we get Bolton and Pickett this year and miss Chad next year.

Might be setting myself up for disappointment I think.
We're Freo.

Disappointment is in our motto

I'd say Reddit is the next biggest one, they skew far too positively though in my opinion, seem to just blatantly ignore anything bad and try to focus on the positives.

Most criticism is downvoted over there.
Yeah, that's basically reddit full stop. It is extremely young and progressive. R/AITA is actually a surreal experience. I generally don't post much there because the set up isn't the best for discussion IMO due to how it's all formatted.

Ras and Brodie were racking up 35 touches every week at Peel.

I am off the opinion, that they both can only play one position and Fyfe is filling that role.

You could argue that one of them could have replaced Fyfe, but in my opinion I don't think we get a lot of benefit from that.
Next year Fyfe should only play half the year.

If this happens would this put more pressure on JL? as surely this would easily be the best Freo list ever assembled... Multiple premierships would be possible

JL needs to be under more pressure to perform. He seems to exist in a state of suspend animation with very few consequences for his short comings (and there are plenty of them)

His record so far is very middle of the road. There should be plenty of growth left in our young squad with the possibility of additional talent coming in if things go well in the trading season.

The talent will be there and JL must perform way better or get moved on. Talent alone will not win a flag.

Yeah, that's basically reddit full stop. It is extremely young and progressive. R/AITA is actually a surreal experience. I generally don't post much there because the set up isn't the best for discussion IMO due to how it's all formatted.
The Freo subreddit all hate that flagmantle campaigner so they're alright in my book.

I am off the opinion, that they both can only play one position and Fyfe is filling that role.

You could argue that one of them could have replaced Fyfe, but in my opinion I don't think we get a lot of benefit from that.
Next year Fyfe should only play half the year.
Ras having an extra 20 full games under his belt would have been a huge benefit. He's already dominating the WAFL and can only improve so much playing at the lower level. Some short term pain but it needs to happen. Ideally over the past 2 years when we didn't play finals anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if that's enough salary going out. Sounds like Trac has the most expensive contract in the AFL
Martin will be gone, McGovern, Saad & Williams at the end of their deals as well.

Will be an interesting watch.

But it's also why I think a First Rounder and Swit to Melbourne makes sense. Rebuild & contend in the same deal.

who is courting Trac...? Who are the clubs "most likely"...? Surely not Carlton?!
Blues & Pies most likely.

Mackay off the table, so Cerra out makes sense.

DeGoey & Quaynor have been raised to generate capital by Pies, but don't think that makes sense, would send them backwards.

Yeah, it sucks when you try to have a proper discussion about the club and it all just boils down to "We're still so young" "We have a lot to be happy about!!"

Blues & Pies most likely.

Mackay off the table, so Cerra out makes sense.

DeGoey & Quaynor have been raised to generate capital by Pies, but don't think that makes sense, would send them backwards.
Even with Cerra out, how can Carlton afford Trac..?!?! It's pretty preposterous

Surely not Butters desperate?
There's been murmurs around Butters leaving at the end of his contract.

Maybe he's decided to go early, and they've convinced Houston to stay with a spot in the middle?

(plus his preferred destination up sugar creek without so much as a paddle pop)

Yeah, it sucks when you try to have a proper discussion about the club and it all just boils down to "We're still so young" "We have a lot to be happy about!!"
Man, you can be equally positive about the future, and upset about the now.

Yeah, we're young, so what, we still bottled it ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back