Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cornes said on SEN yesterday that he knows that Tom Morris is confident that West Coast are Kossie's preference.

This is going to be interesting in the Daniels vs Morris contest.

Not just Daniels though. That Theo Doropoulos guy apparently usually has the good info and is also on the Freo train. He also says Baker to WC.

I think we will start hearing from some Richmond stooges like Ralphy pushing the WC angle for Pickett, as they want Freo's capital for Bolton/Baker.

I have no doubt that Melbourne (through Morris) is trying to get west coast to come to the party.
100%

Morris still has connections at Melbourne so his sources would be real BUT as you said, he is getting the Melbourne FC info and of course they would want him to pick the Eagles to get pick 3.

Cornes said on SEN yesterday that he knows that Tom Morris is confident that West Coast are Kossie's preference.

This is going to be interesting in the Daniels vs Morris contest.

Tom's source is Melbourne and Daniels' source is Freo. Reading between the lines, it's pretty clear what has happened.

Kossie told Melbourne in his exit interview that he is open to a trade to WA, and his preference is Freo, but he is happy to go to West Coast if Freo can't get the deal done.

Melbourne want to deal with West Coast, and told Tom Morris that West Coast are "front of the queue" i.e., who they want to deal with cos they want pick 3 in the deal. Meanwhile, Kossie's manager reached out to Freo and told them that Kossie wants a trade to Freo, and Freo said they are keen and will try to make it happen.

Melbourne want a bidding war similar to how they wanted a bidding war with Jackson. Honestly I think if we keep pick 10 out of the Bolton deal and use that as the centrepiece I reckon there is a real chance we get both trades done

Not just Daniels though. That Theo Doropoulos guy apparently usually has the good info and is also on the Freo train. He also says Baker to WC.

I think we will start hearing from some Richmond stooges like Ralphy pushing the WC angle for Pickett, as they want Freo's capital for Bolton/Baker.

Theo has very good intel from WA as well, he's not just a random SA reporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former state cricketer from WA. Moved to play for SA some time after 2010 and never came back.
his dropped catch (and redemption) while sub fielding for the test side has disappeared off youtube sadly

his dropped catch (and redemption) while sub fielding for the test side has disappeared off youtube sadly
I have no real clear memory of him playing even though I was aware of him at the time (memorable name). Just checked his stats and discovered why that's the case..

I have no real clear memory of him playing even though I was aware of him at the time (memorable name). Just checked his stats and discovered why that's the case..
really does encapsulate how the late 2000's wasn't exactly a glory era of wa cricket

This account is no different to a big footy account, just rehashing public information, it is not a person offering new insights.
This year he hasn't broken anything new but he has hardly tweeted at all. But go back to last year's trade period he was reporting new stuff well before it become news. This is nothing like a random twitter person imo but happy to delete

We are too loyal. It’s the way we operate. Whoever starts dialogue with us first we’ll honour it. Not surprised if we prioritise Baker ahead of Pickett..

At the end of the day our players already had a meeting with him didn’t they.
Once he nominates West Coast we don't have to worry about it, Pickett and Bolton will be Dockers at the end of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back