Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett yet to sit down with his manager eh. Interesting...

“Kozzy Pickett is driving back to Darwin as we speak. He’ll stop in at Adelaide and speak to his manager Peter Rohde ... he’s going nowhere,” Ralph said on Fox Footy’s On the Couch.

“He’s a bit homesick, as he always is. His younger sister lives in Melbourne, he’s there with his partner and young child.

“Ideally he’d love to have more Indigenous teammates and he doesn’t really have a home ... but he won’t be going anywhere.”

“Kozzy Pickett is driving back to Darwin as we speak. He’ll stop in at Adelaide and speak to his manager Peter Rohde ... he’s going nowhere,” Ralph said on Fox Footy’s On the Couch.

“He’s a bit homesick, as he always is. His younger sister lives in Melbourne, he’s there with his partner and young child.

“Ideally he’d love to have more Indigenous teammates and he doesn’t really have a home ... but he won’t be going anywhere.”

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a player happy where he is.

'hes a bit homesick, as he always is' 'he doesnt really have a home'

yeah nah hes coming

Having experienced this myself, when I started my living interstate adventures... once your headspace moves into the thinking the grass could be greener, suddenly everything around you looks brown.

Home is where family is, and your kids growing with your family is something to be cherished.

If it doesn't happen this year for Pickett, it eventually will, so the question has to be whether they want to cash big in while they're still good, or would rather wait for the bottom of the ship to fall out and likely get minimal assets for him.

Interesting, Walls, JLo, Serong & Brayshaw are driving to Darwin as well. They might bump into each other.

dance party jeep GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are really picking the eyes out of that 2019 draft

Secured
Serong
Young
Frederick
Jackson
Sharp

Loved and lost
Henry

Targeting
Warner
Kozzie
Garcia
Rojas

Love to get
Georgiades
Rivers

About 9 top players in that draft probably not in consideration
Flanders Rowell Ash Anderson Green Comben Weightman Day Coleman.

Alright, Ralph's "10 things Pickett hates about Melbourne" is enough for me to stand down Harry till the end of trade period. I will admit it is possible both sides said let's cool it and see where it stands a week into trade period.

I still think nothing will come of it this year but it's clearly one to watch

We are really picking the eyes out of that 2019 draft

Secured
Serong
Young
Frederick
Jackson
Sharp

Loved and lost
Henry

Targeting
Warner
Kozzie
Garcia
Rojas

Love to get
Georgiades
Rivers

About 9 top players in that draft probably not in consideration
Flanders Rowell Ash Anderson Green Comben Weightman Day Coleman.
Really good draft overall that one

Alright, Ralph's "10 things Pickett hates about Melbourne" is enough for me to stand down Harry till the end of trade period. I will admit it is possible both sides said let's cool it and see where it stands a week into trade period.

I still think nothing will come of it this year but it's clearly one to watch
Yeah but what do Belly & the Silver Fox say?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back