List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 62 46.6%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m pretty sure Johnson will be a good player (brain fades not withstanding) but if I had choice I’m taking lohmann every day of the week
type of footballer you enjoy watching even as oppo fan
certainly helps his type player we need too
not true. i hate watching him. his hair is stupid. would love him on my team though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m pretty sure Johnson will be a good player (brain fades not withstanding) but if I had choice I’m taking lohmann every day of the week
type of footballer you enjoy watching even as oppo fan
certainly helps his type player we need too
I don’t mind how MJ is developing at all, I think he will be a solid player in time for us.

But right now you’ll do well to find a footy fan in the entirety of Australia that would select Matthew Johnson ahead of Kai Lohmann in any hypothetical redraft of 2021.

You would use pick 9 on Lohmann if you knew he was this good, without a second thought if he were in the 2024 draft pool.

I only watched the 2nd half but I thought lohman actually lost quite a few crucial contests and made some poor decisions when it got hot plus missed quite an easy goal. Was a nice mark though and he's certainly dynamic.
He was very, very good mate. Have loved the kid all season. Missed an easy goal and had a poor few moments late, but damn his first 3 quarters was exciting.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He was very, very good mate. Have loved the kid all season. Missed an easy goal and had a poor few moments late, but damn his first 3 quarters was exciting.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lohman is literally what Freddy should be doing. Instead, Freddy just cruises around in second gear and puts in a good game every once in a while. So frustrating because he has that potential.

Lohman is literally what Freddy should be doing. Instead, Freddy just cruises around in second gear and puts in a good game every once in a while. So frustrating because he has that potential.
He was doing the same thing as Lohman at the same time point in his career. Even this season both going at 1.2 goals a game. It's pretty obvious that Freddy's role has changed with Schultz leaving and Walters turning to shit. It's not unexpected that he's gone backwards this year. Not much point getting frustrated over one poor season under those circumstances and comparing him to a guy who's output is pretty similar to what he has done before.

He needs to work on a lot of things this off season (tackling please) but a comparison to Lohman of all people is weird.

Geelongs arguably got the best small forwards behind Hawks and that did them well...

Having smalls is great but useless when your mids kick it forward the way Geelong did after half time.

I think Brisbane probably have the best with Cameron, Rayner, lohman, Ah Chee, Bailey and an injured McCarthy and that did them even better

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think Brisbane probably have the best with Cameron, Rayner, lohman, Ah Chee, Bailey and an injured McCarthy and that did them even better

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Small forwards? Cameron sure. Rayner and Bailey are part time midfielders. Lohmann is a Medium forward. Ah Chee was kicking less goals a game than Walters this year.

Is there answer then to have more midfielders play forward roles instead? Can't fit them in the middle then get them in the forward line?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back