List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 28 18.3%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 74 48.4%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody footy journos with their ā€œI can tell youā€¦ā€ rubbish. They all do it.

Well I can tell you that most footy journos are w***ers who add this little bit of mayo to make it sound like theyā€™ve got some earth-shattering secret scoop. They donā€™t. Bunch of plonkers.

Tom Morris that is. He has generated a lot of stories so far which have got into the media cycle and he gets to boost his own stories with appearances on radio here, and on the various Channel 9 football shows, one of which he hosts.

Throw enough darts and you'll get one right.

Absolutely - walking away has to always still be an option - well the other side has to at least believe itā€™s still an option for us

With regards to the bolded , try telling that to the tigers supporters on here

But as long as walls and co donā€™t think like that then we should be fine

Weā€™ve Fā€™d it up already ā€¦.. the only word coming from Freo since the last game of the year should have been how excited we are about this draft

Other clubs probably hold the door open for us and tell us theyā€™ve saved us a seat when trade week rolls around

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bloody footy journos with their ā€œI can tell youā€¦ā€ rubbish. They all do it.

Well I can tell you that most footy journos are w***ers who add this little bit of mayo to make it sound like theyā€™ve got some earth-shattering secret scoop. They donā€™t. Bunch of plonkers.
Can't like this post enough. Noticed it a long time ago and one of the reasons I can't stomach watching any of their shows, Morris (I thought they'd managed to ex-communicate that dickdonk, but no...) is one of the more sanctimonious and self-indulgent of this mold (or should that be mould..?!).

Too much industry psychobabble geared to making a sport some kind of life-altering event (keep the coffers rolling) that will make you trip the light fantastic!!! Load of tripe, the whole damn industry

Weā€™ve Fā€™d it up already ā€¦.. the only word coming from Freo since the last game of the year should have been how excited we are about this draft

Other clubs probably hold the door open for us and tell us theyā€™ve saved us a seat when trade week rolls around

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
There's playing the game and then there's just spouting obvious, see-through bs. I think what you're suggesting falls in the latter camp.

For example, we got more than we should've for Lobb coz we played the game, and it was a believable one. But some teams last season I remember spouting some absolute bs about how they're hoping to keep players/keeping that option open...who were out of contract and requested a trade. That's just laughable nonsense.

Shai Bolton in Tigers 2 wins had 2 votes and 2 votesā€¦

Considering he was getting phased slowly out of the team in the back half of the season, I'd be amazed if Son Son was a walk up start in the best 22 in 2025. Fyfe on the other hand should start in the team, and it will be up to Noddy, Johnno, Erasmus and Brodie to knock the door down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit random and probably the wrong thread. I don't watch much of the womens team but the way they sing the song is epic. Puts the mens team to shame. Half the time feels like the boys just want it over and done with. Only time they really belt it out with passion is after a big win.
Yeah Duffs mentioned this. They sing verse then chorus which sounds way better. Wish the men would follow suit.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back