List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 76 49.0%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a massive concern for me.

A highly paid player, not following the coaches instructions, doing this own thing. Is Longmuir tough enough to handle him.

It makes me question his mentality and drive , which is very dangerous when he is on a highly paid long term contract and has already won 2 flags.

I remember hearing after Wingard was traded, that port was relieved he was gone and his off field effort was poor. We only hear 5% of what is happening, so if there is smoke, then I assume there is a fire.

I know we have a no dick heads policy, which has held us in good stead. :worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:
Has it though?
We have played finals once in 9 seasons?

Meanwhile I’m looking at the two grand finalists this weekend and all the recent premiers, and I see plenty of dickheads 🤔

Luko to port. They definitely need to push Houston out to get that done

They make some weird decisions down there.

If I’m looking at players who may push the needle into the winning the premiership zone, he ain’t one of them.

The bloke is soft

Has it though?
We have played finals once in 9 seasons?

Meanwhile I’m looking at the two grand finalists this weekend and all the recent premiers, and I see plenty of dickheads 🤔

Dickheads who commit to the club and train hard are fine.

Dickheads who are poor off the field, I would pass.

This is a massive concern for me.

A highly paid player, not following the coaches instructions, doing this own thing. Is Longmuir tough enough to handle him.

It makes me question his mentality and drive , which is very dangerous when he is on a highly paid long term contract and has already won 2 flags.

I remember hearing after Wingard was traded, that port was relieved he was gone and his off field effort was poor. We only hear 5% of what is happening, so if there is smoke, then I assume there is a fire.

I know we have a no dick heads policy, which has held us in good stead. :worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

Heh.

This is just a massive pants shit on your part to justify never trading for a contracted player

I wonder what is fair value for Luko?

Back ended large contract, not locked into GC best 22. (2 million over 2 years)

No clear best position. I am not sure what he is worth.
Future first most likely.

Port can’t trade it though without taking picks this year I think.

With crazy Hardwick saying Gold Coast have had enough first rounders, Port can probably have him free as long as most of his salary is paid.

Seems like a very dangerous situation at GC where Hardwick can do whatever he likes including shedding first round picks in a solid draft.

If someone said Hardwick is acting as a double agent to raid picks for Richmond only to head back there in 5 years time I would totally believe it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They make some weird decisions down there.

If I’m looking at players who may push the needle into the winning the premiership zone, he ain’t one of them.

The bloke is soft
Didn't they also trade for Jack Watts? They seem to like soft overrated high draft pick KPF who haven't come close to realising potential.

Houston will go. Nothing surer, but I will laugh my arse off if they trade a first for the new Jack Watts
He is an early second I reckon. I’ve thought that all along.

Carlton aren’t giving up pick 11 for Houston. Port will need to somehow get a pick in the 21-25 range and that will do the job for GC and Jack.

I want to like Emmett but he’s just so poor. They may keep him, but I don’t see why.

He missed a handball by 2m yesterday and rarely does anything offensively with polish.

Even the handball he did nail to Simpson he was falling over, lost his balance and flung it out.

His type is a potentially great fit, but anything he provides defensively is countered by his horrendous offensive ability.
Yet he hit an amazing handball while getting tackled and falling horizontally to the ground

Shai Bolton leading Brownlow vote getter for Tigers…

Hahaaha

Should start to see the rest of the list management fall into place this week.

Emmet, O’Driscoll etc
I think Emmett is more likely a wait for the trade period to finish before making a decision. If we only get Bolton but lose Brodie and Switta he might be saved, but if we get both Bolton and Baker and lose no one he probably gets chopped.

Stanley might get delisted today though.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back