List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 29 17.8%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 81 49.7%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll comfortably bet Delean is delisted next year, I don't see anything there outside an OK goal sense. I also don't think Simpson was drafted as a small forward, same way I don't think Switta is technically a small forward.

Maybe they do go best available, Berry or Hannaford could be best available though I wouldn't be upset with Reid (some have him as fast 15) or Lindsay.
we will see, I'm not writing Delean off yet. He was going to take time

Walls said they draft night they see him to be a forward.

Surely you can back the coach in without trading away the future.

Assuming Warner / Pickett is out of play we need to exit this trade period with 1 x 1st rounder this year and our 2025 1st rounder in tact.
Plenty of talk they'll trade into next year's draft for if warner is still in play
lots to play out yet

I'll back walls in

Plenty of talk they'll trade into next year's draft for if warner is still in play
lots to play out yet

I'll back walls in

I genuinely hate the idea of trading into next years draft on the chance that Warner is available. All the talk is that this draft will be a lot deeper and I don't see why we would even need to trade into next years draft anyway. If Warner nominates Fremantle at the end of 2025 we will be fine with what we have.

Twomey just stated we have pick 10 on the table

For Liam Baker 🤮

Last edited:
I genuinely hate the idea of trading into next years draft on the chance that Warner is available. All the talk is that this draft will be a lot deeper and I don't see why we would even need to trade into next years draft anyway. If Warner nominates Fremantle at the end of 2025 we will be fine with what we have.
Because freo have good academy also they'll want to match bids

Some of the good teams have a mosquito fleet. But Brisbane and Sydney only play one genuine small forward. Papley and Cameron. Bolton will be our equivalent, albeit with more midfield minutes.

We'll have a lot of smalls ... Bolton, Freddy, Switta, Simpson, Walters for 1 more year. I would also consider Serong a genuine small forward option who can rest down there when Bolton goes into the centre bounces.

I'd like to draft Hannaford, but if we bring in Baker then I think it tips us towards favouring Hynes, Davis types to bolster the medium forward stocks.

Because freo have good academy also they'll want to match bids

We can sort that out after trade week, pretty sure you can still trade picks up until and including draft day. If we move another first round pick into next year we will just be giving that to Sydney if Warner asks out. Can't give what you don't have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twomey

And direct quote
I've told myself not to get baited until the trade is done this year but I swear to God, if Walls gives up pick 10 for Baker I will ****ing blow the place up.

10 for Baker! Bloody hell.

Well I guess it outbids Eagles and shows we want him.

I still think he’ll be an awesome addition.

But it is squeaky bum time with what Bolton will cost!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back