Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

"There's a flag there, they just gotta get it right"

Interesting points on Serong.
I can never understand the hate Gerard Healy gets on here.

He is the 1 commentator that always given us the respect and time.

He has been on the bandwagon for 20+ years as seen in this video from 2010.

He would love to see a Freo premiership.

Worth watching just to see Kane squirm in his chair for 5 minutes as he has to listen to Fyfe being heralded for his ball use on the weekend being up there with Bont and Daicos

Tbh we should probably start paying Kane and King a stipend for their motivational roles for our club
What did Kane have to say about Freo's twin rucks smashing the best Ruckman of the past decade? Anything about trading them?

Love the warning from JL to the players before the bye.

Competition for spots is fierce now so the players wouldn't want to get complacent.

I also love the light blue rain Jacket JL is wearing, haven't seen them on the shop website but would buy one if they were available.

PS JL needs to wash his left leg!

I’d also like him to switch up the no show socks to a nice crew sock

I've not seen negative comments about him - it's usually King or Cornes

You're not mixing up Gerald Healy and Gerald Whateley are you...Whateley is a bit of a flogger.

Some Fremantle fans misinterpret his negative comments when he commentates our games as if he hates us like someone like Kingy. In fact it's the opposite. He's hard on the club because he desperately wants to see us succeed.

Some Fremantle fans misinterpret his negative comments when he commentates our games as if he hates us like someone like Kingy. In fact it's the opposite. He's hard on the club because he desperately wants to see us succeed.
I love Healy bc he loves Banfield and Cox and most other guys don’t even know who they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100%

Generally what he is saying on commentary is true & what all the whingers who are whinging about Healy are probably whinging about how we are playing anyway which is what Healy is saying.

Shhhhh don't tell everyone! That's why I like Wagner in the team if Clark gets shut down. Also the addition of Chapman who can kick takes pressure off Clark as the main drive off half back.
Young can be that defensive mid to back up Clark’s potential shut down

King showed his dislike of Fremantle last night on 360, referring to Fremantle players as lessers of Oliver.He is a dead set turkey.
I think he likes provoking Freo supporters. It's almost become his thing now.

"There's a flag there, they just gotta get it right"

Interesting points on Serong.
when the guy with the glasses is talking, Kane couldn't be any less interested, especially when the talk is about Freo. Scrolling through his phone and looking down. Whilst Gerald is engaged and listening.

Tells you all you need to know. It came from Gerald's lips the "flag is there..' and Cornes parrots it and immediately flicks to the Hawks.

I can't wait to see and hear Cornes reaction when the club does win a flag (something I believe it will do, soon-ish...). Should be a beaut!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back