2024 Meet-up - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

About 1pm i think

I'm keen. I'm travelling down Thursday night. Is this the Friday we're talking about (not for the actual game)?

I'm hoping to get tix to the game but, if not, where's best to watch? Is it too late to get a spot at the Riser - I'm imagining that it will be packed and a booking may be necessary?

I'm keen. I'm travelling down Thursday night. Is this the Friday we're talking about (not for the actual game)?

I'm hoping to get tix to the game but, if not, where's best to watch? Is it too late to get a spot at the Riser - I'm imagining that it will be packed and a booking may be necessary?
Friday arvo after the parade

We ladies and gentleman get a well earned day of rest, yes. Worst public holiday of the year as it falls in school holidays anyway.

Melbourne Cup day says hello, a holiday for a horse race lol and I love racing!

Melbourne Cup day says hello, a holiday for a horse race lol and I love racing!
No you see thatā€™s fine because itā€™s during the school term so I get that as an extra day off. GF public holiday always falls in school holidays. It is therefore a useless public holiday for me.

No you see thatā€™s fine because itā€™s during the school term so I get that as an extra day off. GF public holiday always falls in school holidays. It is therefore a useless public holiday for me.

And mid week one sucks I rather them on Friday or Monday for a long weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I donā€™t know about the others but Iā€™ll be the one in the red and white.

Get Bedders to hold up a sign saying ā€œSt Kilda sucksā€ lol

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Meet-up - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back