Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else get the member survey email?

"Use 5 words to describe North Melbourne"

Very dangerous

But you could win a 2024 jumper!!!

Wat a gift
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Wife came home from work tonight….
Wife; ‘NMFC called me. Trying to get $100 for an “experience”’
Me; what’s the experience?
Wife; not sure, didn’t buy it.
Me; you should have said you’d give them $100 if we can “experience” a win
My mrs copped a phone call as well. First year as a member.
Said she was happy to buy a ticket till she heard it'll cost $100 and you get nothing back. Just an entry.

Her point to me was the memberships we spend 1300 on a year are enough of a donation. Tell your team to win a game.
I corrected her and said its your team now too.

My mrs copped a phone call as well. First year as a member.
Said she was happy to buy a ticket till she heard it'll cost $100 and you get nothing back. Just an entry.

Her point to me was the memberships we spend 1300 on a year are enough of a donation. Tell your team to win a game.
I corrected her and said its your team now too.
Gonna be a hard sell this year. I sometimes buy one but haven't been called so far this year.

So it looks like it's going to be about a 3k drop from last year by deadline?

Supporters are patient but everyone has their limits. Hard to sell hope when we don't see results onfield.
We still have until the end of August. Last year we finished with a record 51,084. We're just under 48k atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So would have a North Member have given up their barcode to allow 4 Demons to sit in an our area or is there some type of glitch.

Short answer is it depends.

Since it wasn't our home-game, if after a certain period of time there's open seats in our allocated bay, they might just be put up for general admission/sale.

Would feel a bit strange for a North fan to go out of their way to nominate for replacement tickets on behalf of Demons fans.

Short answer is it depends.

Since it wasn't our home-game, if after a certain period of time there's open seats in our allocated bay, they might just be put up for general admission/sale.

Would feel a bit strange for a North fan to go out of their way to nominate for replacement tickets on behalf of Demons fans.

Fair enough. I dunno if I get hyper sensitive to it but it just seems to happen every time I dosh out $

At the risk of being attacked by nuffies for even asking this question/raising the issue...

Can someone explain to me why this week we are selling GENERAL ADMISSION tickets for our home game in the old reserved seat premiership club bays the club reallocated this offseason?

1719209244788.png

My actual old reserved seat is available for purchase this week...

1719209284382.png

At the risk of being attacked by nuffies for even asking this question/raising the issue...

Can someone explain to me why this week we are selling GENERAL ADMISSION tickets for our home game in the old reserved seat premiership club bays the club reallocated this offseason?

View attachment 2029041

View attachment 2029042
Good Question if anything we should trying to fill all reserved seats on match day

View attachment 2029041

View attachment 2029042
Jenns Jenns plan to monetise those seats has backfired.
I wonder if they will offer them back to members next year or keep them general admin?

A failed idea. What did they call the bullshit lounge those seats were supposedly meant to be used for?

Jenns Jenns plan to monetise those seats has backfired.

The sad part is I have no issue with the club trying to find new income streams!

Just don't lie to members! It's not hard!

The sad part is I have no issue with the club trying to find new income streams!

Just don't lie to members! It's not hard!
Yep. All for innovation, just don't piss off your highest paying members in the process.

If the wheel turns, and turns hard in the lead up to round 24 - I do wonder if increased demand sees a reversal.
Either way when on field results start flowing through, bandwagoners are going to jump on and reserved seating numbers will jump up. Existing members should get priority.

Has anyone else gotten a call about a bunch of prize draws, including a thing with access to Arden area or whatever, access to rooms afterwards, signed guernsey and some wheel thing for $100?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back