List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

99.99% of "ITK" is made up. Stevie's just getting in on the act.

The only one I had any faith in his info has gone and ****ed off....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

And if he's the one I'm thinking of even he got a lot wrong on the way to the right result.

99.99% of "ITK" is made up. Stevie's just getting in on the act.

The only one I had any faith in his info has gone and ****ed off....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Who was the one person you had faith in?

Curtis would be lucky to hold a spot in some of the top teams

Ya kidding aren’t ya? I wonder how good him and some of our other players would be in a gun side.
Wondering how good he could be in a gun side is purely hypothetical and therefore redundant really, in reality the top teams have better small forwards - Papley, Cameron, Green, Bolton, Miers, Elliott, Rankine, Bailey which he would be behind.

Wondering how good he could be in a gun side is purely hypothetical and therefore redundant really, in reality the top teams have better small forwards - Papley, Cameron, Green, Bolton, Miers, Elliott, Rankine, Bailey which he would be behind.
Curtis being lucky to hold a spot in a top side is also hypothetical tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would we choose De Koning or Clarry?
Compromise Shrug GIF

Says who how much of him have you actually seen of him. couple of high lights on big footy Explain in detail why he is not a top 10 pick.
Yeah, unfortunately I’m not in the AFL or recruitment industry as much as I’d love to be. I’m like most of us here, I read the match reports, the draft forums, the phantom drafts, the power rankings and every article I can find on the draftees over a plethora of different media outlets and using all those as a reference point I have found he isn’t in many of any top 10s. Just today I read rookie me central had him ranked at #12 - if I am expected to do more then that please let me know.

Say we had pick 8 and he was expected 10-12 - I’d be happy to reach but not with pick 2, best available thanks.

He’s less important than Butters, JHF, Wines, Bergman (he’s an absolute gun) and Drew (takes opponents to the cleaners weekly).

He’s a very good player no doubt.

He’s not close to being worth that amount of money and/or what Port will be asking for in a trade.
Probably not far off, although he’s a lot better than Drew. His onfield leadership would also be on part with Butters. So in a team that finished second (let’s apply some escapism here and forget we have Hinkley as a coach and we suck in finals) you would be getting one of our top 5 players and one of our best leaders. Houston doesn’t get injured (touch wood) and would likely be a-class for another 5 years.
Surely in the next 5 years with the young group you have coming through you would be expecting to have a go at top 4.
I’ll disclose my bias, but wouldn’t a single pick in this draft at pick 2 be a risk worth taking? In a draft where there is a pretty even spread of talent over the first 8-10 picks?
I can’t see us accepting a pick next year, so it’s probably a ball in your court deal, if you offer pick 2 you can have him, if not he stays. For the record I’d be happy with either.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back