• Scrape into the points

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Out of the points

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • He won't

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is ridiculous he should just retire. To think they were going to punt him mid season but bailed. Red Bull are useless.
His “team” (not RB) would be telling him that it’s a temporary slump and that he can regain his desire and talent. Just takes time..
The in car video showing his constant wheel correction showed how down on confidence he is. Would have loved sky to do a side by side comparison with Max to truly see how much is car and how much is driver. Checo looks like he truly believes if he doesn’t drive conservatively then he is going to bin it.

Bloody hell Piastri these qualifying blunders really hurt his chances of challenging Norris for the #1 driver title for 2025.

Thankfully didn’t get up early for that.
Very much in danger of losing this opportunity to stamp himself as a #1 in any team. While he is showing he can be as quick as Lando he isn’t finding the consistency to displace him.

If he doesn't step aside after the GP he will officially be a piece of shit to me.

He knows he sucks but refuses to leave due to ego or some stupid shit.
In fairness, many of us would probably do the same if we're on a great wicket and doing a job we love.

Done see Ferrari team orders? Will they make carlos pull over for Charles if it's possible?

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

Done see Ferrari team orders? Will they make carlos pull over for Charles if it's possible?

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk
The decisions they make will prioritise constructor's championship moreso than driver's I think. They are still a legitimate threat for the constructor's title, Leclerc is too far back for the driver's championship.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2024 Mexican Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Back