MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_0511.jpeg

GSFxviWaUAQcVGv

2 fails at the Tribunal tonight for Adrian Anderson 🤡 (Charlie Cameron & Alex Davies) 😂

This now has the wheels to blow up in their faces come finals time, imagine a Crippa, Bontempelli, Dangerfield, Pendlebury or other stars of the game copping a 3 week ban in the first week of the finals.

Off to court we go

I understand what they are trying to do, but it can not be done with any sense of reason midway through the season

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL lead by B1 & B2 have totally lost control of reality. It’s that simple and simply that sad.

AFL Players association now entering the debate, this will get interesting.

You can liken it to your workplace changing your OH&S rules on a weekly basis and getting you to change the way you do things even though you have done them previously for years. What they are trying to do will need time.

One question, how hard are the AFL grounds? I remember walking out onto the surface of PP one year and it felt incredibly hard for a football surface.

The other interesting outcome was Collard's 5 weeks for name calling v Jesse Hogan punch to the head 0 weeks?

You can liken it to your workplace changing your OH&S rules on a weekly basis and getting you to change the way you do things even though you have done them previously for years. What they are trying to do will need time.

One question, how hard are the AFL grounds? I remember walking out onto the surface of PP one year and it felt incredibly hard for a football surface.

The other interesting outcome was Collard's 5 weeks for name calling v Jesse Hogan punch to the head 0 weeks?
Players association needed to also get on the front foot as soon as Hardwick made the stupid one arm tackle comment, and the rules were changed immediately to stroke his ego. Imagine telling players they need to release one arm in a tackle and keep a straight face!!!! They really need to push hard now - enough of this stupidity.

Only Bedfords tackle was one that he could not have done much else. If Tim had not hit his head then it would have been the perfect tackle. Cameron on the other hand was deadset spot on. Davis was lucky to only get that many weeks.
Funny how the media weren't up in arms when Boyd got rubbed out for 3 weeks last year for a similar tackle.

Collard was pretty stupid. The others who have done the same thing have got (in order), warning, 4 weeks, 5 weeks. He got 6 . The next one will get 7 then 8 till there is no one silly enough not to recognise what the consequences will be.

Only Bedfords tackle was one that he could not have done much else. If Tim had not hit his head then it would have been the perfect tackle. Cameron on the other hand was deadset spot on. Davis was lucky to only get that many weeks.
Agree with this. Cameron could have just held him up and the outcome would have still been exactly the same (ball up).without the concussion.

I'm not sure what you do with Bedford. If Taranto wasn't concussed he wouldn't have been cited. Maybe you just add an excessive force penalty for this sort of case along the lines of "you were stiff but the other player misses one week with concussion so your penalty is one week".

Collard was pretty stupid. The others who have done the same thing have got (in order), warning, 4 weeks, 5 weeks. He got 6 . The next one will get 7 then 8 till there is no one silly enough not to recognise what the consequences will be.

I understand what they are doing, but, one has the ability to cause harm the other will

Charlie Cameron free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back