MRP / Trib. 2024 MRP Lotto thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. What sort of rubbish is this?

"What is proposed is a massive, sudden sanction that is out of whack with evolution over time."

Please use proper English. The definition of evolution is "genetic change in species or populations over time."

So Anderson is saying

"What is proposed is a massive, sudden sanction that is out of whack with genetic change in (species or populations - presumably in this case) the game over time over time."

Go on. I thought Anderson was supposed to be a reasonably intelligent individual. Clearly not if that's how he talks these days. Pure BS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. What sort of rubbish is this?

"What is proposed is a massive, sudden sanction that is out of whack with evolution over time."

Please use proper English. The definition of evolution is "genetic change in species or populations over time."

So Anderson is saying

"What is proposed is a massive, sudden sanction that is out of whack with genetic change in (species or populations - presumably in this case) the game over time over time."

Go on. I thought Anderson was supposed to be a reasonably intelligent individual. Clearly not if that's how he talks these days. Pure BS.
David Zita must be a zucchini sucking st kilda supporter as well

It should be 8 but I have a feeling the tribunal will play it safe and go middle option of 6 weeks
They shouldn't IMO. They should go harder - this type of bump has zero grey area. It has zero inevitability. It hasn't impacted the play. There has been no contest in place. It is the easiest type of action to outlaw and outlaw hard. They absolutely should do so. The days of making a player earn a kick are fast going and I'm less fussed than others are. In the contest yes, this was never going to impact the play even if conducted within the rules. I'd be more than comfortable with 8-10+ and having players in no doubt whatsoever where they stand.

They shouldn't IMO. They should go harder - this type of bump has zero grey area. It has zero inevitability. It hasn't impacted the play. There has been no contest in place. It is the easiest type of action to outlaw and outlaw hard. They absolutely should do so. The days of making a player earn a kick are fast going and I'm less fussed than others are. In the contest yes, this was never going to impact the play even if conducted within the rules. I'd be more than comfortable with 8-10+ and having players in no doubt whatsoever where they stand.
These hits can finished players careers. We have had at least 3 players retire over the last couple of years due to head knocks.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2024 MRP Lotto thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back