Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ludowyke looking better this quarter kicks the sealer after a big mark

Duursma playing midfield this quarter, surprisingly versatile

I don’t think we should be trading our future first, the top end looks stronger next year (Sharp, Duursma, Ludowyke, Greeves, Onley, Dalton, duff-tytler, hetherton, Josh lindsay)
We need to get aggressive to fast track things, we can always trade back in next year.

We need to get aggressive to fast track things, we can always trade back in next year.
I’d consider a future first for SDK who is young so will be there for a decade and can impact now

But wouldn’t do it for Houston

The only way I’d go get Houston is if we split 2 and gave the latter pick for him

7 goals in the 1st quarter of the Grand Final.

4 from small forwards (2Lohmann, Cameron, Papley)
2 from midfielders (McCluggage, Rowbottom)
1 from a medium forward (Hayward)

Draft. Small. Forwards.
Hypothetically, if we did split 2 for Hannaford and Berry, and Armstrong and Shanahan are gone by our pick 22, which KPF would you go for next?

Hypothetically, if we did split 2 for Hannaford and Berry, and Armstrong and Shanahan are gone by our pick 22, which KPF would you go for next?
I like Jack Whitlock and Jonty Faull a lot - Whitlock because I think he has the best hands and Faull because I think he's the best defensively and does a great job battling when at a disadvantage. I don't see Armstrong and Shanahan as that far ahead of them and actually have Jack Whitlock as my top rated key forward in this crop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back