List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

im stating to think that caleb, parker and darling will do fine. All solid, proven guys who will play in the 1s immediately.

Stick to the draft for the rest.

IF carlton and collingwood are in on houston, let them. We cant compete with what they would offer (immediate, likey chance for finals in 2025) Houston would only pick us for $$$$

Collingwood don’t have a first round pick this year and no doubt they’ll improve next year, especially if they pick up Houston, don’t reckon they could get it done.

Tried the Merredin Chicken Treat.. the joint was about 100 years old and I don’t think they ever changed chip oil once. Extra crispy..
Think they closed it due to the fact you were their last customer there

The Chicken Cheat in Wembley Downs was always nice. Rated them better than Red Rooter as their stuffing is tastier imo.

Must have gone downhill since I left.

Come to think of it, the Broome Chicken Cheat was as dodgy as ****. Very surprised that joint didn't do me over lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
To be fair the chicken roll combo goes ok

Agree, I like him. We still need 1-2 more best 23 small forwards plus another developing in the 2s.

RHJ will never be that pressure fwd we desperately need... him and Curtis can do the x and flair... if we bring in Kony then need to grab another small via draft... berry if want high pick, Hanford cheaper option...

And I suppose need to add Payne too given he is an unknown at this stage

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So did his dad at the same age, he plays with the same intensity too. It's crazy to write him off already. He is a freebie in the position we lack the most.
as if we have any luck with father sons. Watch McCartneys boys play in Sydney. Touted as future guns, wont be at north. We’ll just continue with speculative ones that may or may not make it or end up being meh average players

Seeing as the Crows want Draper, is he worth us taking him at Pick#2 ahead of Armstrong and co? Or do we try to bluff the Crows and get them to work out a way of getting another pick to go with their pick#4 ,maybe one of Freo's #9, #10, or #16 by offering their F1st and then offering one with their Pick#4 to us for our pick #2? l am warming to getting Draper myself. Then would Freo want our F1st for their remaining 2 first round picks and something else maybe. We could end up with #4, #9, #10 #16 and #22 (ours) but lose pick#2 and F1st..

No doubt Crows would want to keep their F1st for Sharp next year but thats for them to work out...

What we need is to recruit some players who actually give a shit and would give their right arms to play afl. Some of our blokes look only interested in getting their pay cheques each week. Id rather go down with blokes having a crack than have players raise the white flag to easily
You get them from the state leagues.
20 something year olds who missed out on the draft at 18 and busted their guts for a 2nd chance.
Better than entitled 18yr olds coming out of private schools

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back