Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Shakes head @ that play from St. Kilda that led to a Max King behind. This has been a terrible quarter. Both teams goalless. Ross Lyon must be happy but

Shakes head @ that play from St. Kilda that led to a Max King behind. This has been a terrible quarter. Both teams goalless. Ross Lyon must be happy but
If we are not switched on next week this could become a shit show against what can only be described as a blight on the game. Lyon should be deregistered as an AFL coach with this garbage.

Happy Port won. They move up by the ladder and gws and lions move down.

A competitive port is good for knocking out our bogey teams, noting they have the wood on us of late but I expect that to change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are not switched on next week this could become a shit show against what can only be described as a blight on the game. Lyon should be deregistered as an AFL coach with this garbage.
Totally agree. He’s bringing the standard down because he can only coach one way.

Carlton aren't as good as I'd thinked.

Stupid Melbourne media subliminally making me drink their koolaid mixed with bathwater
You can’t say that!

Carlton have been so brave. Battling hard without TDK. Overcoming all sorts of adversity.

No.1 seeds without doubt.

A truly magnificent team, a magnificent club.

We are fortunate to be witnessing greatness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back